Search results

1. Motorvac Carbon Clean is back

"The Tune-up of the Nineties," is what the literature claimed. It was said to clean enough carbon deposits and other contaminants from an engine to improve fuel economy, ease cold-starting, promote a smoother idle, quicker acceleration, and increase power. All this while lowering exhaust...
  2. a31 rb25det rm35000 nego

Make: Nissan Model: Cefiro A31 Year of manufacture: Registered 1992 Color: Gun Metal Condition: RB25det stock Price: RM35,000.00 nego Location: Seri Petaling Contact number: 012-3355 352 RB25det engine - nice condition R33 front and rear braking system R33 interior dashboard , clusters 3"...
  3. a31 rb25det rm35000 nego till sell

i am thinking to sell off my beloved ride due to some personal matter. is there anyone interested to buy , or view can call me at 012-3355 352 the rims will be replaced to normal 16" i just got to transplant my a31 to rb25det. engine condition is very healthy, no leaks or anything. the...
  4. A31 RB20det Wonders Full Bodykit for sale - rm30k

the car comes with Wonders full bodykit Custom wheel arches ( front and rear ) Manual boost controller Viscous LSD Apexi BOV Adjustable absosbers 17" Advan sport rims R32 interior and many more air cond system just serviced new Exedy street clutch just installed not more than 2 month (...
  5. A31 uras rb20det for sale - rm28k

6. RB20det parts for sale

hi there guys , i got some loose parts for sale price will be not listed on all items, pls offer me a reasonable price the below links are all the pictures i posted http://tannie2121.multiply.com/photos/album/33/RB20det_stuff_to_let_go_ thankz regards , tannie tam 012-3355352...
  7. Anti Roll Bar for Honda EK model

hi to everyone , for all the ek car owners, i have 2 items for sale SRR set selling at rm480.00 (cash and carry) condition - good ITEM SOLD ~~!! this bar is selling at rm250.00(cash and carry) condition - 2nd hand pls feel free to give me a call at 012-3355 352 - tannie tam or can come...
  8. Motorvac Carbon Clean

"The Tune-up of the Nineties," is what the literature claimed. It was said to clean enough carbon deposits and other contaminants from an engine to improve fuel economy, ease cold-starting, promote a smoother idle, quicker acceleration, and increase power. All this while lowering exhaust...
  9. Motorvac Carbon Clean

10. EK stuff for sale

item sold, thankz
  11. Custom bodykits for MYVi

Hi there , my fren from SUMIKO MOTORSPRT have design a set of bodykits for MYVi. Here goes the brouchers. Later i'll post the real car. I really hope more comments from u all so that i can let him to know , thankz
  12. Need info regarding 2 Way LSD

hi there to all the sifu, i am new in the drift world n needed more advice from all the sifu i bought a 2 way lsd n install it to my car(a31). then i went out for test drive, before i do anything i found that lsd is not working right(correct me if wrong). once i do the test drive during...
  13. Looking for 32 dashboard

hi there, anyone know who wants to sell the 32 dashboard with the centre console ( manual ) set ?? i am looking for 1 set to install to my car...... pls give me ur best price ?? anyone know anywhere selling ?? i can go and have a peek too......... very hard to find lol ......
  14. julie2121

My Fitness at Endah Parade

Hi there , i just wanted to know did anyone from ZTH who joined My Fitness at Endah Parade, Seri Petaling. Grand opening will be on the 15th Aug 2006.
  15. Fiat vs Nissan

i just read through the fiat forum n come across this topic. i didnt know fiat can give a good fight to the skyline. but personally , i dun too agree. he boosted his car till 1.1 0 1.2 bar. n i dun know how many bars the skyline is running. some more the skyline is onli gts........ from all...
  16. julie2121

Naza Sutera

guys n gals, give me ur opinion bout the Naza Sutera. pls give ur comments, i think i wan to get 1 for myself .............:embaressed_smile:
  17. workshop recommendations

hi there, my fren owned a rx8. he complained that the car is underpower(as wat he mention). is there any workshop to recommend to him. as i know the car have nice torque, but i also dun know ......... pls advice workshops , if can pls let me know the address and also the contact person...
  18. workshop recomendations

guys, i need to seek for advice from all the rotary lovers here. actually my fren ask me bout any good workshops to recommend to him. so if u gus out there know any good workshops pls let me know the contact person , locations , n if poss post the add also........ thanks p/s: prefer into kl /...
  19. Cam Lover

Hi there, just wan to let u guys know that i am doing sales in broadcasting equipment. mostly i'll b doing pro camcorders. besides that i also involve in consumer cameras, tapes n mini DV tapes. my company carries CANON broadcasting lenses.besides that , v also carry batteries for pro camcorders...
  20. julie2121

Smashing Window @ Seri Petaling

:angry_smile: fot those staying at Seri Petaling , pls b careful. Last nite , my car window been smashed by some stupid F*#@er, and stole my stuff. Just wan to inform ppl parking ur beloved RIDE outside or by road pls pls b careful.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about 2-3 months ago, I have changed all 4 tyres and rims on my Perodua Viva, changed my front mount absorbers, and changed to aftermarket springs.

On the day it was installed, I noticed my ride height is unbalanced, as it is lower to my front right side. (3 finger gap from tyres to fender on the front left, 2 finger gap from tyres on the front right) So i asked the same foreman that installed everything on my car on the day itself, he said its normal because the springs are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience