Search results

1. Forester vs E39

Hello my Subaru frens, I am in the midst of buying into SPF5 or E39. I basically already know the 'disease' of E39 but Subaru boxer is quite new for me. What are the list of things that I should scare off? Please help by tell me the plus minus of this super boxer so that it would be...
  2. SR20 NEO VVL vs K20 Type R vs B20B or B18C

I plan to drop one of those engine into my new project. Which engine perform better? Half-cut cost? Some pomen told me SR20 NEO is better than a Honda's. It is true? By the way I intent to fit it into my Citroen ZX 16v 2 door. The Citroen's excelent chasis, ride and handling and...
  3. How to get the rubber weather strips for your skyline

I am looking for new or used weather strip i.e inner door mould on the body and outer door frame, front and rear windscreen and inner rubber on quarter window. All the half cuts coming are without rubber strips. How to buy other than has to order direct from Japan? How about in Singapore...
  4. Malaysia's Hakusoka Skyline

Very2 surprise!!! There are few Hakusoka Owners in this ZtH I been told. Being the Skyliner, we should welcome and dedicate a special section in this forum for such a special car like Hakusoka. Without the 1st Hakusoka, there will be no Skyline heritage foot print for the proud Skyliners...
  5. R31 vs R32 vs R33 vs R34 - Which is the best Skyline

Some purist says, R33 is the best in term of power and ride & handling outshine its other sibling. I read in few mags confirming the R33 as the best Skyline with RB engine ever. R32 was perhaps the one that changed the perception of Japanese Sport car through out the world, R33 polished and...
  6. Anybody Use 20B tripple Rotor here

I know this 20B is from Mazda Cosmo. Anyone using here? Saw in Australian mag it is extremely crazy...
  7. Grid Driving Vs Drift Driving - The Fastest and The Safest Driving Technic

I saw in Best Motoring video they have a group of drifters and drivers were given task to beat this one old man on track. The old man drove very cooly less dramatic and yet posted the fastest lap time among them. The drifters drove very dramatically and yet posted poor lap time. In fact, the...
  8. P

Pocong! Pocong! Pocong Coming!

Hi eveybody, I oredi disobey the protocol la I guess. I oredi posted few postings even joined Genting Nite Drive yesterday, today I realize I got to declare my zth citizenship. Ok la my name pocong in Malay culture is is one of the fearful ghost. As a ghost, some time I am around here...
  9. To all Fairlady Z Owner - 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, Z31, Z32, 350Z

Hi everybody, I am new member here. I am suggesting to all Z Car owners to have an annual gathering like oversea Z Car Club. Maybe we have a gathering in Genting ke, Cherating ke, Kuantan ke, Port Dickson ke or anywhere la... I saw there are many Z Cars around. BTW, I am using 280ZX red...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Survey - Lifestyle, Brand, Luxury Car Brands

Hi Guys,

Just working on a survey to gather some data for work (am working in the ad industry, don't worry, it's for quantifiable justification reasons only, no personal data will be recorded or tracked, nor will be release to public nor published anywhere).

The questions mainly cover lifestyle, brand perception & values and luxury car brands.

There's 21 pages (don't panic) as the questions were spread out to only 1 - 4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience