Search results

1. snake_gtr

Special Edition PS3 For Sell!!!!

its the new one... u can see from the line...its silver instead of chrome... and it dont have memory card capabilities..,,, bump!!
  2. snake_gtr

Special Edition PS3 For Sell!!!!

THANKS BRO..... bump!!! selling cheap rare items.....
  3. Special Edition PS3 For Sell!!!!

yeah everyone...you heard me... its the Special Edition ceramic white version of the newest PS3! To be clear, this is the latest PS3, not the first edition... bought at the last day of October, so its only 1 month 10 day... the total time playing also doesnt reach 20hours..... now its for...
  4. snake_gtr

Supercharger for Naza Citra

Citra is based on Carens engine which is based on Mazda's engine...but i think its the new carens...dunno bout the ol carens... well, custom supercharger from powerzone cost about 9k all complete with installation... extra 3k is needed for the piggyback ECU thingy.... supercharge is better...
  5. snake_gtr

LOWERING WAJA (kawkaw)

nice car...simple but nice... how bout the skirts ?
  6. snake_gtr

VIPSTYLE SOCIETY: Elegance Redefined

ooo...sunway also got monster garage?....okay, ill check it out later...thanks man...
  7. snake_gtr

VIPSTYLE SOCIETY: Elegance Redefined

hi...im new here... well, i wanna ask... anyone know where's the suitable shop for custom bodykit... cos ive asked one shop... i have the design already... and the price is 3500 with new f/bumper side skirt , rear skirt and spoilers... and i think its kinda expensive...so,if anyone...
  8. snake_gtr

VIP Style Cars

nice car man.... to find a lowering springs is a hassle for that kinda car... even my car...which is a lot here..(but nobody cares to mod it) is hard to find lowering kit for it...:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Date 15/05/2011

One day my wife complained that my Gen 2 overheat with the temperature reaching the RED Zone. I suspected the radiator fan malfunctioned. So i try to open up the radiator fan assembly to perform trouble shooting.

Precaution
1. Do not perform this while your engine is still hot. Wait until the engine cool down.
2. Remove the key while working. You do not want somebody turn on the engine accidentally.
3. Wiring colour coding.
a) From radiator fan motor: RED = (+)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience