Search results

1. vishnnu

Stinger RCA/Wire Audiophile 8000 series

Due to some confusion,lemme include the shipping n custom tax that i paid for these items... 2 units of Stinger 17 Ft 2-Channel 8000 Series Audiophile Grade RCA usd n44.99 each(rm142 each) cost price...after tax/shipping rm198.80 each 2 units of Stinger 17 Ft 4-Channel 8000 Series Audiophile...
  2. vishnnu

:driver::driver::driver:
  3. vishnnu

Okay,got the price d...it was rm420,cost price...i'll let it go for rm380...:driver:
  4. Stinger RCA/Wire Audiophile 8000 series

Hi guys...wanna sell off these new cables that i brought online thru woofersetc.com......dun intend to make any extra buck,just wanna cover what i spent....reason is coz i ended up going for Van Den Hul's.... 2 units of Stinger 17 Ft 2-Channel 8000 Series Audiophile Grade RCA usd n44.99...
  5. vishnnu

[WTS] Eibach Products

Any adjustables for Peugeot 508??
  6. vishnnu

Sport / VIP rims 15inch - 24inch

looking for 19 inch wheels with Pcd 108 for Peugeot 508.....
  7. vishnnu

19" Original SSR Vienna Noble 3Piece Rim

can fit Peugeot 508??
  8. vishnnu

cables

the other day i called up the same salesman after 3yrs,he told me to visit another place in Pandan or Sg Besi if i want Eton stuffs again...the Pandan shop has the 10 inch left,going for lebih kurang same price....main road,same row as Public Bank...there's only one ICE shop there...btw since i...
  9. vishnnu

cables

Yup,it's the real deal...Howie used it b4 and recommended it but since i couldn't get it anywhere,i went straight to Mormarks Corporation,the distributor...the salesman told me to pick one up at a reputable ICE shop in PJ for that price,so yeah,it was cheap and real...Good stuffs doesn't have to...
  10. vishnnu

cables

went CV Audio Uptown to get a quote by the person in charge wasn't there,so i decided to visit CV Audio Kuchai....was excited when i saw an Eton Crag sub(never had the opportunity to fully utilize my previous unit due to theft),asked about it and next thing u know,the owner of the place was...
  11. vishnnu

cables

Got em from Woofersetc,you could check their website...the leceh part kena tahan Customs here la...end up paying alot if u know nobody or take few pieces....better go for bundle,which i didn't ofcourse....will pm later!!
  12. vishnnu

ampguts

it's not about that....ampguts used to be a useful guide for everyone for amp specs....whenever an amp is up for sale,all u have to do is look it up in the website and see if the amp has what you need to feed your speakers...as for sweet sounding amp,or all those mumbo jumbo crappy terms...
  13. vishnnu

Sound Stream ref 405S (handcrafted in the USA)

awesome amp!!!lemme know if reserve cancelled!!
  14. vishnnu

cables

Good day Zenn and Izso....understood what u guys sayin.Okay,then will opt to to cracking my head about them cables.Btw i got hold of these cables,the 2ch and 4ch ones. Stinger Electronics | Product Details The speaker wire also something similar,so called Stinger audiophile grade :P Guess it's...
  15. cables

okay,a lot has been spoken about cables but hey,i tried looking up and only thing i found was cables for sale.....would anyone say something about them?? Planning to get the Chord Company cables for speaker and rca's as i found em reasonably priced,eg Chord Carnival speaker cables....ofcourse...
  16. vishnnu

Component set

thus far,just managed to hear a 2 way Ciare which was an entry set,costs rm850(prior nego)...yet to get a taste of the rest,Izso....hmmmmm,i dun intend to go for a change anytime soon once i've managed to purchase the right set...dats why i'm kinda lost,worried to end up picking the wrong...
  17. vishnnu

Component set

well,i dunno whether they are within the budget range or not for a fact...they could be:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: anyways,dun plan to invest in a processor now..but then again,if i do in the future,i'd wanna upgrade to 3 way then,so is it advisable to purchase a 3 way,yet only use the 2 out 3...
  18. vishnnu

Component set

hmmmm,it's like havin too many setups in ur mind....same shyt i'm goin thru,but i'm using Hyundai Matrix for the ICE journey now,therefore i am guessing the stage is there,left to decide who the dancers gonna be only:driver::driver::driver:..thanks you for that piece of...
  19. vishnnu

Component set

Zenn,i'm using Alpine 9887 now...got a 4ch amp in hand,went for a Ciare 2 way component audit the other day,wanna try the 3 way Dominations too....btw went to STP dealer/installer,charging rm1k for both front doors for 6 layer of soundproofing,is that reasonable or crap?
  20. vishnnu

SQ stuff for sale

Need Peerless XXLS a piece....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello people,

I'm driving a 1.6M Hyundai getz. I have a problem.. The stock clutch slips like crazy when changing gear @ high rpm e.g. 5k and above.

Hyundai parts are hard to find, and importing a clutch kit from aussia/korea will cost ard RM1K ++

Is there any way to modify stock clutch to make it engage more agressively?

btw i stay in singapore but frequents in jb.. would like to know if ani places provides such service. Thanks guys~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience