Search results

1. J

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

not yet will try to post tonight....purchase half year ago... anyway my price is rm1.7k....final price....bought it @ sgd1300....hopefully can find someone to adopt it....
  2. J

guys im letting go my colt version R carbon fiber bonnet....still new in box...bought it but never use it..... interested pls pm me or text me @ 0162551991 thanks.
  3. J

i can get the bodykit for you bro...
  4. J

Felixia Yeap

Your assumption already tin kosong my friend....baseless assumption but talk as if you know everything.....lol...you are the FIRST that keep making assumption here and there and now wanting others to feed your ego troll.... Such shallow minded....most of your post in any other topic or forum...
  5. J

Felixia Yeap

After my gehboh-ness checking on kcng post...I can conclude that you belong to the group of ppl who love to spread bad rumors of others.....good one you don't really care....love to be keyboard warrior aka internet bully....simply judge ppl when you don't know or lazy to find out more about it...
  6. J

Felixia Yeap

Lol...Nowonder Malaysian becoming so cheap lately just because have so many ppl like you never use the search engine and absorb everything from the net.... This thing damn long d.....and the real story behind this you should further Google about that guy's name...or Google more about the story...
  7. J

LAUNCH: Nissan Leaf - ETCM Pilot Program Begins 'Journey to Zero Emission'

many don't know what is city car....best city car example here is perodua Myvi.....well i know...Malaysian don't care...they just want cheap car that's all....
  8. J

LAUNCH: Nissan Leaf - ETCM Pilot Program Begins 'Journey to Zero Emission'

detomaso : you know what is city car?hmm....
  9. J

Driven: Porsche Panamera S Hybrid - best hybrid ever?

Thanks for pointing out...=) Hope to see more of your review soon...sorry for being harsh bro....=)
  10. J

Driven: Porsche Panamera S Hybrid - best hybrid ever?

I'm sorry to say but the way you review the car...umm...am expecting a comparison between the hybrid and non hybrid version....kinda wasted the chance given....i do enjoyed looking at the pictures though... not just boost the ride and saying how powerful it is....everyone knows that by looking...
  11. J

Get the ralliart one bro.....else those aftermarket CF type....
  12. J

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

I refuse to admit that im living in a racist + malay the best country but when you guys try exploring some blogs and pages like Anak-Anak Negeri Sembilan and look at those ppl's comments and how some special language newspaper twisting here and there calling chinese and indian as penumpang and...
  13. J

How much is it?im interested!XD
  14. J

Anyone here using GAB SS for their evo??

+99999999999999999999999
  15. J

Mitsubishi Colt Plus Ralliart

it's sibling smart forfour brabus @ 177hp can get 6.9sec...so for colt modding to 240hp will be around that figure i think....:driver:
  16. J

Mitsubishi Colt Plus Ralliart

bro cute and powerful ride....=)
  17. J

Turn passion for cars into a profession

TOCMalaysia : then do TOC provides any English classes?any minimum requirement before continuing the semester?I don't know how do you define 'good English'... everyone knows basic mathematics in this world and there's nothing to be proud of...unless you do state the level of your courses...
  18. J

Turn passion for cars into a profession

lol you guys screwed their adverts.....haha... i don't know the reason la but my friend left TOC halfway also...:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

so if i part at basement parking lot......how far the signal can go? 2 floors? or lesser?

1km range is open space rite?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience