Search results

1. H

Interested for the Car and Looking for Advice Subaru Impreza WRX STi V8

Go to mysubaruclub.com • Index page or https://www.facebook.com/groups/10974492996/ Plenty of advise there on Subaru
  2. H

choices of second hand sports car

new MX5 exceeds budget of RM60K - RM80K. Not suitable for out of town driving
  3. H

choices of second hand sports car

Subaru Legacy
  4. H

Turbo Charge Car owner pls come advise

Short answer = No, your turbo engine should not overheat under heavy traffic jam. Long Answer 1. You have to go back to the principles of turbo engine to better understand the "overheating" issue. In a normal traffic jam, you engine should not be in boost (i.e. the turbocharger won't be...
  5. H

civic eg vs subaru..

1. Subaru is not trying to overtake the EG. It's sticking to the EG's back. Can be seen with the Subaru brake lights coming on several times when there are no cars in front of the EG (2:47, 2:53, 3:03, 3:39, 3:48, 2. EG was swerving between the left and middle lanes when there are no...
  6. H

FD2R vs Golf TI - Reliable vs Cost

2 freaking tonnes < ---- Only if the driver weight 700kg :proud: GTI Mk6 = 1318kg Source : Volkswagen MK6 Golf GTI | Car Review | evo Car Most Likely To be Stolen = Civic FD2R
  7. H

Why Subaru forums isn't active?

All of them are .... 1. Either too busy enjoying driving their Scooby OR 2. Spending time in the workshop :driver:
  8. H

Before I buy a Ford Focus. Please Advice

If you are looking for resale value buy (choose any of the following) - Honda / Toyota / Proton / Perodua / (fill in the blanks) If you are looking for the joy of driving get a driver's car ...... (you are after all spending nearly 2 hours every day in it) Additional Plus points for Focus 1...
  9. H

Suggestions

What's the objective of starting a business? You want to start one just because you want to start one? Usually you would start one based on your areas of expertise. "Starting a company is easy, growing a business is challenging"
  10. H

Enquire Subaru Mirror

No probs. If need help, just post message. Have fun with the ride.
  11. H

Enquire Subaru Mirror

Yup, sounds about right. Now you just need to pass Puspakom / JPJ. :D
  12. H

Enquire Subaru Mirror

Re : Rear windscreen mirror, for mine it is the same colour as the front windscreen. Check if that is film tinted.
  13. H

Enquire Subaru Mirror

Yes, JDM cars for Subaru has darker privacy windows for the rear seat (don't think it is film tinted, but rather the glass itself is tint coloured). Call one of the friendly runners to assist in the Puspakom / JPJ approval for the window tint. Around RM700 for them to swap to clear window...
  14. H

Ulu Yum Sunday drive (21/10/12)

Let us know where the AES camera's are .... you will know when a *flash* come up when you drive pass. :D Seems there is 3 cameras located along the stretch from Batu Caves to the top pass the police guard house.
  15. H

Repaint Car

Why not consider the vinyl stickers for cars? Reference : 1. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/298840-wts-3m-di-noc-carbon-fiber-vinyl-sticker.html 2. WTS-3M DINOC CARBON FIBER STICKER(VINYL)
  16. H

The 2JZ - Now Sky-Rocketing the Toyota 86

Trivia .... a. 2JZ Engine has a cylinder bore of 86mm x 86mm. b. Subaru FB20 engine uses a square cylinder bore of 86mm x 86mm (special engineering request from Toyota) .... that is how the 86 drives the car (forgive the pun)
  17. H

airtrek turbo or forester??

The key question is .... What is your budget? :rolleyes:
  18. H

airtrek turbo or forester??

Have you considered a Subaru Legacy Wagon? 276hp, 340 NM. Same capacity as Forester and Airtek Turbo - more rare on the road + (somewhat) same parts as Forester
  19. H

How fast is Caldina GT4 ?

NA Altezza = 180 - 185 hp on wheel / RWD Caldina GT4 = 230 hp on wheel / AWD Straights = Caldina hands-down Back Roads = Altezza
  20. H

Looking for Mazda MX5

Check here Mx5 For Sale

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus!! Wondering if anyone here can advise on how to custom fibre tweeter panels for my wira. What materials do i need? Where can i buy the materials? Finally, how do i do it ? Thanks in advance !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience