Search results

1. D

Chop Shop Item..

bro. Bobo......can you pls look for me, mivec solenoid complete with half moon rubber ( end cover camshaft ) .... TQ
  2. D

ficd or vakum aircond..to stable ur idle after on ac

got stock? i'll be calling you soon....
  3. D

ficd or vakum aircond..to stable ur idle after on ac

check your pm bro....thanks
  4. D

>>any Seremban People<< N9

That guy was me la...hehehehehehehe
  5. D

hoi! ..what is happening to this thread?....lost lah.....is this bratoundies.com?????
  6. D

you dont know kah bro?.....how can you.......:secret:
  7. D

ehemm Yo bro!....welcome back..join me as the observer....heh......Mau tau latest gossip ?....somebody just got married ler.....:mouth_closed:
  8. D

hapy besday to u...hapy besday to u...hapy besday to TITAN REV hapy besday to u....:emoticon_U:
  9. D

some great items to let go....cheap saless!!

Errr...it should be Original Equipment Manufactured :emoticon_U:
  10. D

DIY high octane fuel

...like what i have mention in other threads before...v-power is blend with a crack material ....where the process is expensive but the fuel is great. As I mention about crack material.....it's lighter than normal thus less deposit means cleaner engine.But the process is expensive. The secret...
  11. D

DIY high octane fuel

what about v-power?
  12. D

HKS 200mm SPF DRY 3 Layer Filter Element

still got stock? Blue color 3 layer? Yellow 2 layer but racing spec?...care to explain the diff?
  13. D

Mivec Club

LSD gearbox oil GL4 Does anyone know where I can get GL4 type gearbox oil??? Cant find anywhere..been to Eonos and several Sunway shop area but failed to get one....please advice!
  14. D

Quick Release Steering

Move away from the steering and put wood saddle at your shoes la...hjeheh jk
  15. D

new launching!

Oit! Diff companies using diff kind of additive...Shell probably switching to diff additive for V-Power Racing....
  16. D

DIY high octane fuel

acetone = 100 RON ... Platformate = up to 105 RON .... Tops = usually 100 RON ... * platformate is where naphtha being converted thru a process in platforming e.g reaction with catalyst to boost it's RON values. During the process it will loose a hydrogen as part of the process...the origin...
  17. D

new launching!

No more blackie....no more....it's the same as what youre paying rite now....:emoticon_U:
  18. D

from inside information..... sshhhuuuuu......a brand new racing fuel is being develope........Shell V-Power Racing ... :shades_smile:
  19. D

new launching!

Shell will be launching a new premium fuel...Shell V-Power Racing.......
  20. D

thanks red.We talk about this later during coming TT k?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone know how to do tunning for car's ECU? means, change/remap the setting for better control and other stuff, eg.fuel consumption... thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience