Search results

1. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

the site is working fine a... the date is confirmed at 31Oct - 1NOv.. so no worries.. =) come on over and join us..
  2. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

lol.. no need pay de la.. come come come.. plan a convoy and come together.. bring in all the monsters.. lol... have modified cars.?? if yes, come join the competition.. we are waiting.. lol.. =)
  3. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

OFFICIALLY, here is the latest poster of MEAN MACHINES 2009. we have postponed the date because it clashes with other motoring event. DATE : 31Oct - 1 Nov 2009 VENUE : AUTOCITY JURU,PENANG TIME : 12PM-12AM HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE..! +)
  4. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

lol.. then u also wanna bring la.. or wanna spanar.? ahaha..
  5. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

yup yup.. eat and eat and eat... haha.. laksa, char kuoy tew,..... ..... ..... ....... .... you all convoying as club or just one gang.?
  6. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

got chicks meh.? mana mana..?? haha.. lorong belakang.?? :rolleyes:
  7. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

ya.. for now.. we are having in PG every year.. haha.. a good spot for holiday ma.. =)
  8. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

ya la.. wanna see was that thief at M2 running freely sniffing off girls perfume anot ma.. haha. just wanna ask you how was the event to you le..
  9. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

lol. wad perfume.? pasar malam or original channel.? haha.. btw, was u there at the last year event.?
  10. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

haha.. this is the unique part of M2 ma.. lol.. with this.. you guys will be able to remember our girls.. haha.. but there are more girls this year. lol.. dont batuk batuk.. you batuk pretty girl also run la.. haha..
  11. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

mayb this year girls are better.. =)
  12. klhl

Mean Machine is BACK '09

great.hope to see you there.. =)
  13. Mean Machine is BACK '09

Here we are back AGAIN.!! Mean Machines is BACK. Bigger and MORE EXCITING this year! After two successful event, Mean Machines (M2) 2009 will return to the Highway Autocity for its third presentation (longest successive motorshow and performance motorsport event in Malaysia). Dubbed the...
  14. klhl

Mean Machines 2008 @ JURU

<<<< click the link for more picture during the event. -more coming up!!-
  15. klhl

Mean Machines 2008 @ JURU

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=Mean+Machines&sid=c9e0ff436c6e9f3f5290bca5d45f178a#/photos.php?id=14081294537
  16. klhl

Mean Machines is BACK!

lolx. thanks for your "one of a kind" suggestion. next year mayb i'll try inviting some "alien car-club" lolx. about the time table, sign of exits and categories thinggy, we'll try to improve on it. i think the pictures you can fiind it in a few other auto forums and there's also some of them in...
  17. klhl

Mean Machines is BACK!

hmmm. i'm not sure of the time when i saw the car. BUT we did had chase the car. a silver wira with a spoiler. *i guess* tetapi malas sekali that car accelerate off. kakaka. :biggrin: hmmm.. we ourself also tan until like what dy. then phone battery one day K.O 3/4 times.haha. so, will...
  18. klhl

Mean Machines is BACK!

ftzone, you are driving a silver/grey color wira right.?? then u left quite late on sun night right.??
  19. klhl

Mean Machines is BACK!

ftzone: dont la curse rain. can see girl wet all la.~ when rain which girl gonna walk under rain la. i tell you if rain you'll be more sad la. girls all hide in canopy. no girl see at all plus, car all gone dy..~~ wakakakakka :rofl:
  20. klhl

Perak Section

btw, anyone coming down to penang this SAT/SUN for the autoshow event, Mean Machines.?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Woman Fights Robber, Cops Have to Rescue Him n the robber lost his nuts too muahahaha!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience