Search results

1. Barbarian

Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated...

Re: Ford Fiesta or Nissan Almeria? All opinions and suggestions are much appreciated. my wife drives a fiesta... fc is pretty good.... getting around 14.5-15km/l.... car is under warranty and free maintenance so I wouldn't know about the cost yet.... only issue I have with this car is the...
  2. Barbarian

Michelin Pilot Super Sport

265/40/18
  3. Michelin Pilot Super Sport

My pss bought less than a year ago and clocked around 10k km, has worn down to the wear indicator! and this tire is supposedly rated 300 threadwear.... daily gentle drive... only tracked once.... is this normal? dry grip is amazing though..... dunno about the wet grip as I don't push during...
  4. Barbarian

Porsche goes up in smoke

does car insurance cover for such incident? or the workshop is liable instead?
  5. Barbarian

Ford Fiesta 1.6l Sport Owner's Review

my steering is making some weird knocking noise when parking or slow speed turn.... send for checkup and will have the drive shaft replaced under warranty(stock will come in a month or so)..... bought my car early last year..... did you know wiper also can claim warranty?? :) :)
  6. Barbarian

Porsche goes up in smoke

gosh... looks like a carrera turbo......
  7. Barbarian

5 Series Album - Pictorial Roll Call

I shy mah.....
  8. Barbarian

2zzge USDM and JDM both came from a Celical Only

us version is called GTS
  9. Barbarian

Maintenence, parts, expertise for a used Celica 7th gen?

you wish lah.... you not are out the the ah beng age bracket already lor....
  10. Barbarian

Water Injection & Water-Methanol Injection

stock engine without any form of tuning, you will probably lose some horsie.....
  11. Barbarian

Maintenence, parts, expertise for a used Celica 7th gen?

yeah..... very cheap now.... that's why it's becoming a kiddo's car now..... seen lodsa young ah beng driving it already...
  12. Barbarian

Recon/used Porsche Cayman-what to look for?

I've read that cayman is rated most reliable car for a few years... sharing the top spot with camry.... I think the service interval for atf is 100k km or longer!!!! cost me around RM1.5k to change atf and the filter......weak link for the cayman is the water pump and the oil separator.... I...
  13. Barbarian

legendary nitro oxide, who had used it?

I used Zex nitrous kit for couple of years. Very addictive.....
  14. Barbarian

Rx 8 Or Celica

for weekend car.... go for rx8.... celica will be ideal for daily use... pretty low running cost and maintenance for a coupe.....
  15. Barbarian

VAG Owner's Count

thanx.
  16. Barbarian

VAG Owner's Count

VAG Owner's Count Lets start a count to ease our TT/gathering in the future. Nickname(Name)-Make-Mode-Color-Year 1. AXeL(Axel)- Volkswagen - Golf GTI MK6 - Carbon Steel Grey - 2011 2. Sarbath(Nazreen) - Volkswagen - Golf GTI Mk6 - Deep Black Pearl - 2010 3. WGR2233(Zaihan) - Volkswagen -...
  17. Barbarian

no no... get the 3.4.... lodsa options on the cayman and it's not easy to find one that's fully loaded... Bose system, pcm, multi function steering, cd changer, heated seats, navi, parking sensors and spot seats are really nice to have..... things like the sports exhaust(with electronic...
  18. Barbarian

cayman is meant to be daily used.... very reliable car. Do go for the Cayman S... fuel consumption is high though.... spare parts are expensive..... well, that's because it's a Porsche..... go to Planet-9 Home to find out more about this car....
  19. Barbarian

Celica Club Malaysia

hmmmm... we were given free parking and entrance in the past.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ya,u r right that is me!being the rich spraying too rich guy.after the mechanic(another one)checked,the problem is probably due to my air flow sensor problematic.after some chi-chat,he suggest me to change the air flow sensor too 4g93,claimed more better.so i take this opputurnity to ask him about the price to convert to Dohc.he offered me Rm1300,at first but discount again to Rm1200.he said including all parts that need to change,eg:disributor,spark plug,plug cable,engine oil,oil filter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience