Search results

1. 2-sty low cost house for sale

2-storey low cost house for sale in kajang land area 825 sf built up 705sf 3 bedroom 1 bathroom leasehold with 77 years remaining RM 126,000, full loan available/no downpayment no restriction on purchase/ownership few units available this is the last few landed properties below 200k in klang...
  2. S

Team KEGANI RACING #36 wins the HPC MAM 4hr Endurance

wat happened to your car tom?
  3. S

Uwe Gemballa's body found with gun shot wound to the back of the head

so,its safe to say that whoever buys a gemballa car is helping a czech mafia to clean his money?
  4. S

Drama at the 2010 MMER - Lotus 2 Eleven of Team Empire Motorsports goes up in flames

Re: Drama at the 2010 MMER - Lotus 2 Eleven of Team Empire Motorsports goes up in fla after seeing that incident, i had at least 2 guys in standby with fire extinguisher even when we just need to check the fuel line >.<
  5. S

It's Done! After months of testing and building, Team Kegani wins Sepang 1000KM race

Re: It's Done! After months of testing and building, Team Kegani wins Sepang 1000KM r dun make things complicated guys spoilers are just PLAIN HEAVY! tahts y we had them removed ;) hahahhahaha
  6. S

are u a lingerie fetish?

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb301/btoth9112001/Shay_Laren_Jeans.gif loving it =]
  7. S

10th February 2008 Open Track Day

thanx guys but driving a slow car there is never "racing" to me hhahaa coz i went there once with a MR2...so..savvy...ptui.. hahah...jk... i'll see how ler...my bro in law might go...the black E30
  8. S

well,i did give ppl the line,but stll i paiseh la... ppl pay 200bucks oso ma... but yea...i need a faster car... lotus handling oso lanjiao wan... tipu punya... really no fun driving savvy if wnana block akuma,i must be there,wahhahaha..make traffic jam... jk...go enjoy urself guys...
  9. S

Sepang Track Day

sorry for all of u guys [in sepang] for causing "major" traffic jam... -blue savvy with lotsa sticker
  10. S

27th January Trackday 2pm-5pm Attendance

i agree about the flags i see a lot of ppl driving straight to the straights even at red flag..sampai marshal must come to the track and wave the flag... lame ass even drivers of ncie cars... and regarding yellow flag... those who overtake,i fully understand coz sometiems no choice...
  11. S

waaaa... sounds tempting,but i shall not go and make traffic jam apologies for those who i block last round...slow car is like that wan ler...
  12. S

Things That Make You Wanna SCREAM!!!

i wanna scream now... so i hope someone can help me how much is the MSS ticket priced at?? need it to do my dissertation
  13. S

bring more distilled water,drinking water and a spare mechanic
  14. S

who cares...i'm sure everyone knows that "sharing is caring"
  15. S

so is this confimed by kumar that is on? 200per car means can share car is it? coz previously stated 150 per driver now is 200per car... pls check with kumar again... i'll come with E30 and savvy
  16. S

Hit & Run

Yes for sure the police right now searching very hard for that guy at the local teh tarik shop :tee:
  17. S

Question about pasir gudang and batu tiga

hey guys i need help for my dissertation so kindly avoid stupid answers as this is important for me tq 1.when did batu tiga track first opened,and when close? 2.wat races [sanctioned] were held there,and which year? 3.when did pasir gudang track first opened? 4.what races [sanctioned] were...
  18. sepang track day [29 30 dec 2007]

Sepang International Circuit : Event Calendar any one interested?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there,

My car satria neo 1.6 (a) broke down yesterday at a traffic light..when the light turns green, i put the gear Drive n hit the gas..and suddenly....engine losing power then shut off..(malu weh ada amoi kat sebelah..damn)..tried tu turn the engine on but failed..after 30 sec, restart again but then ok, can move..drove straight away to workshop but the mechanic couldnt find the prob (plug, timing belt marker, throtle body checked)...and they ask me to go to proton...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience