Car still available.. Price reduced to 14,000. Excellent condition
  2. O

Honda Prelude SBO For Sale

i posted my car first time ever here bro
  3. O

Honda Prelude SBO For Sale

Urgent Sale... BUMP...
  4. Honda Prelude SBO For Sale

I am selling my Honda Prelude SBO (1984). Its newly painted.Have kept it in a very nice condition. I Have to sell cause have to leave the country.Price can be negotiated. The features and modifications in the car -- - 1.8 L, Twin carburetor, Twin cam Engine. New spark plugs, New Clutch...
  5. O

[GENESIS]Sony Audio Package!!

bro friend tried to call you..whats the price for the Sony XS-GTX1620S..Please PM the best price.
  6. O

Real Carbon Fiber Sheet (tom's Stickers)

hello bro, how to contact ..whats ur no..
  7. O

Car Spray Promotion - Free Body kits

hello, how much to spray my hood as carbon fiber look? just an estimate required..thanks Bump: hello, how much to spray my hood as carbon fiber look? just an estimate required..thanks
  8. O

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

hello, how much is it around to spray a carbon fiber look on hood?
  9. O

Headlamp customizers services!!!!!

hello, can you do it for honda prelude 84.. The lights pops out in that one..
  10. O

Shift Lamps

what the last price for it bro. i am from sunway .. i need it with installation.. how much with and without installation? Bump: what the last price for it bro. i am from sunway .. i need it with installation.. how much with and without installation?
  11. O

lots of old schoo rim for sell

nice collection... might be needed..
  12. O

Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Turbo

yeah i work in tpm at APIIT. was selling it cause of money problem ofcorse. And sorry albert i sold the car already ... it was for 18 k... Thankyou very much ...
  13. Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Turbo

Re posting the ad cause decided to reduce the price. Price = Rm 19800/- Nego Its a Mitsubishi Galant Super Touring Converted to VR4(T). I have the originial Bumpers. If you want i can give it to the buyer. The specifications are:- > Twin cam TD05 (US Spec) > Excellent Piping >...
  14. O

Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 twin turbo 6 speed 4WD

i have mitsubishi galant vr4 plan was to upgrade to gto now.. . I really like ur car.. If i just would have enough money.. Anyways bump for your bro.. Happy selling...
  15. O

Repost:-Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Turbo{Price Reduced}

bump/ for today.. still available.. Letting go very cheap ..
  16. O

still available... selling cheap..
  17. O

still available...
  18. O

yeah albert i got the buyer for 22k .. I just tring to give it a bit higher like for 24.5k. Thats it.. I really hope u understand.. thanks a lot..
  19. O

still available .. urgent sale
  20. O

with what car ???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
car for sales, honda civic 94 converted to EG9, B18C engine, blue colour for 33000-32000 call me haszuan 0122055540. i'm leaving malaysia for work at Japan..:phone:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience