Search results

1. A

Any good spray painter in JB?

Depends...what car bro
  2. A

[NEW] Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 '09

i got myself a max performance tire (PS3) instead of the AD08...kind to the wallet :)..but i can tell you this...I should have stick to extreme tires cause I feel the PS3 is not to my boy racer liking :bawling: Grip level is totally no where near AD07, what more AD08
  3. A

want to find full slick tyres for dry and wet

Toyo has slick tires in its catalog...you dun see it in the net, but go to a reputable Toyo shop, they have it in the price list...but be prepared to shell out a whole lota money and they dun last...but seriously R888 or Ad08 should be good enough...
  4. A

I did a check just now, I think you are probably right, the tires have increased in price :(
  5. A

I think thats the price for the 195/55/15 instead of 50. 50 should be below RM450
  6. A

Yokohama AD07 withdrawal syndrome

Well...Michelin PS3 is here...I think I'm going to Michelin camp again :) Read the reviews and seems like those Tomyam PS3 performs even better than PS2!...at lesser the price too. So, its decision making time soon, blow off a lot of money for the AD08, or get something with lesser bite.
  7. A

Oh..no...those tires are for grandpa, yes, they are good overall, but not for extreme.....I've even hit my rev meter at a corner using those tires..hit rev meter cause the tires loose grip oledi...lucky those tires are controllable. So far I've heard only good news abt the RSR..thinking of...
  8. A

I really wonder if YHI are making money or not from those tires...I can understand Scooby and Evo owners are lining up to buy them, but for the normal ppl. the cost is simply out of reach.
  9. A

After so used to high grip tires forgot how normal tires handles... I replace one of my damage AD07 with a new NCT5 (spare tire) at the rear.. My god, that tire loose traction so early...lucky didn't commit to the corner, if not sure crash..
  10. A

Asking for opinion !

ADVAN RZ :listen:
  11. A

Asking for opinion !

Yeah...no8 is nice...no 2 also nice if got Brembo brake system to show off.. For standard car...hmmm..no.8.
  12. A

Asking for opinion !

After looking at the pictures This is my personal opinion No1...looks like a cheapet show off..if car got ahbeng stripes as well, than its OK No2...looks nice...but it looks easy to bengkok also. No3...Timeless Design but a bit out of fashion for me No4...A bit out of fashion No5...Looks retro...
  13. A

This thread has become alternative tires thread for the AD08...hehe..why they go and sell so expensive!! I target Toyo R1R or Federal RSR...but Federal in JB dun have.
  14. A

Kumho Ecsta XS KU36

Go to Toyo Shop...they also carry Kumho as well...i know cos I've seen their price list..for 15inch (205/50-15) the price is abt RM350..considered OK for that price...previously AD07 also that price...Ask the boss for assistance. This particular shop I went to was at Taman Daya JB....I think...
  15. A

I think its the other way round...but then ppl are known to make mistakes....like one Tireshop in Nilai, the boss mistakenly sold a set of AD08 at RM330!!..he thought Rm330 is oledi too expensive. He told me himself when I was patching my AD07 at his shop. Thats the price until now...just...
  16. A

'Maybe' next month getting....I need to repair back my absorbers and bushings as well...all longgar or cracked...too much extreme cornering increase wear and tear rate.
  17. A

Its good, but the sidewall is very stiff, good for track..
  18. A

Add name and account number as well....can reserve the tires for me :) Must be 'Made In Japan'. Hehe..tires also got 'Water set' one..haha..but if it is from YHI...should be the whole YHI network giving those prices...I really hope it happens..
  19. A

I seriously hope so.... :) PM me when the stocks arrive...RM300 huh?...I'll be going to KL next month (I'm from JB)..maybe can reserve for me.
  20. A

Bro...AD08 15inch cost almost RM500 per pcs!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
I have a 1984 model Daihatsu Charade CX and the engine is already in bad condition, I'm actually looking at upgrading my engine to 1.3 and appreciate advice on what type of engine I can install and any workshop around KL can do the modification for me, appreciate feedback, thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience