Search results

1. RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

RON97 and RON95 Myths and Facts RON97 and RON95 Facts Over the past few years, we have heard plenty about the differences between RON97 and RON95 fuels that were introduced in Malaysia and other countries for some reasons. There have been a number of debates on benefits and drawbacks...
  2. Sport rim shop malaysia review : Cheapest sport rims shop

Sport rims shop malaysia review : Cheapest sport rims shop Just to share a page that I stumbled upon looking for rims on sale. A review blog on where to get cheapest rims. Hope it helps. SPORT RIM SHOP MALAYSIA REVIEW : CHEAPEST SPORT RIMS SHOP – KEDAI RIMS & TAYAR KLANG, SUNWAY &...
  3. Supra_Fanatics

Reported Private Message by Supra_Fanatics

Supra_Fanatics has reported a private message. Reason: Sent by: yeehau86 Original Content:
  4. Beware of Hyenas/Vultures/Crows on the road

As per title, we all know that these 3 animals are the type that are waiting for their prey that are getting weak or those that are dying soon which these scavengers can actually sense and know that a particular animal will be dying soon. Therefore, they would wait for it to go down and then...
  5. Supra_Fanatics

Die-Cast Resin & Metal Made Models Differences

Resin models Many collectors have been asking why AUTOArt does not produce models made out of resin. As a matter of fact, AUTOArt has done a few special projects in resin, but only models in large scales such as 1/8 and 1/5 which sell directly to car makers. Because the quantity requirement...
  6. Recommend Car Interior Upholstery/Vinyl Repairs

Hi guys, just want to know if you guys have any good workshop that can do Car Interior Repair/Refurbish? I need to repair a hole on my door panel upholstery/vinyl which was bitten off by my previous dog and left a hole where I can see the inside of the material which somewhat look like foam...
  7. Headlights Restoration in a few steps with friends.

Well, last weekend, just had a detailing DIT with some great friends. Thanks to for their help and guidance, I manage to get a new pair of headlights without even needing to buy one. Here are just some photos. Well, sorry that I got over excited about it and forgot to snap the before & after...
  8. Fancy Number Plates and Tints That Do Not Comply with Regulations by June 15, 2014

Correct version: SAC Mohd Fuad showing samples of legal number plates during the press conference in Bukit Aman. Saw the news today. Now I'm not sure to replaced my rear number plate to normal one. Since my car have normal one in front and rear is the smaller one but visible enough. Front...
  9. A Tale of Recovering a Honda Civic FD2R

Found this post in lowyat forum and I think is a good thing to share with every car enthusiasts here since most and some are actually driving really heavily modded cars or thief magnet cars. Hope this is helpful for everyone. I think is really good if they come up with such technology to...
  10. Looking For Suitable Runway/Drag Strip - Good Enough for 5 Cars or More

Dear Bros & Sisters of ZTH, Me and my friends were wondering if there is anyone here who knows where we could actually rent or find a place like a Runway which is good enough for more than 5 cars Drag Race or even any Drag Strip around in Malaysia. Yes, as long as in Malaysia will do...
  11. Proton Saga BLM 1.3 (2010) (A/T)

Proton Saga BLM 1.3L (2010) (Auto) (Private Owner) - Excellent Condition, Smooth Engine. Car Year Manufactured - 2010 Car Registered - 3rd of March 2010. Original. No modifications. Car is definitely as good as new. Very well-maintained by myself. View to believe. Only use Fully...
  12. Beware/Be Careful if Tyre Prices are far way cheaper than other Tyre Shops

Just to start this thread to warn others to be careful when you see or find any cheaper tyres on sale on the net or through friend's recommendation. I can't say I was conned or did not get conned. Either way, I'm just in between got conned and not conned. Since I agreed to do it. I recently...
  13. Problem with Kancil

Hi guys, After sending the car for full service, found out there is a problem with the wiring. Suspected. 1) Problem is during daytime, whenever I step on the brake, my small bulbs in the headlamp, will be turned on as well. Let go brakes, it will switched off as well. Is like acting like...
  14. Supra_Fanatics

SCAM Or NOT SCAM? Hard to differentiate?

Dear ZTH Members, I received a text message today asking if my car still on sale. Asking me to send an email to him/her and stated urgent. I believe everyone who is selling their cars should be more careful and take note of such e-mails. I'm surprised and amazed at the same time that their...
  15. Procedures on Selling, Buying and Trading in Used Cars

Dear Bros and Sisters of ZTH. This thread was created for the purpose to know the right Procedures ,Processes and HOW in Selling Our Cars, Buying Used Cars and Trading in our cars for a 2nd hand cars. We all know and some are concern like me which we may end up in a scam deal when selling or...
  16. Supra_Fanatics

Always TEXT to FAMILY, The No.Plate & Name of The Taxi Driver When Getting In One

This is a real case had happened to my mum few days ago. It was lucky that my mum was quick in making the right decision and suspected something is not right. Few days ago, my mum went to town, somewhere in KL for shopping. So, she told me that she was taking a cab to KTM Station. The...
  17. Supra_Fanatics

Beware of These Indian Couples or a Lady with 2 kids Waving For Help

[ALL PUBLIC ALERT]!!! Please be careful of this couple. Be warned they can react violently. To residents of all communities in Selangor and to the Community Policing team in Ara Damansara, please take note of this incident. Be careful of your approach. This person may be dangerous. This...
  18. Supra_Fanatics

Syukur la....Our Country is Safe...

Woman stabbed while chasing after robber TAWAU: A woman, in her 20s, was stabbed in the stomach when she chased after a man who had robbed her of her cellular phone at a computer shop in Fajar Complex here yesterday. In the 6pm incident, two men came to the computer shop located above a coffee...
  19. Child Safety Seat Saved Child from Death

Found this video and it was a miracle that both mother and child survive the accident from a reckless truck driver.... Lucky it was left hand drive...if not the mother is a goner... Looking at the condition of the car, I thought the mother and child would be dead. Is a miracle. Next time I'm...
  20. Is The Flying Car FINALLY here?

Well, I just found something that I believe that many have always had this idea especially us who are always stucked in a traffic jam during peak hours and hoping that our car could just fly over all those cars whenever there are heavy traffics While imaginations/dreams are those things that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

errm....just wan to ask...has anyone seen anywhere selling those sticker-like that lights up in blue color? i've seen b4 those who got viper alarm, there's a viper logo blinking in blue color just by the side of the front windscreen...

or anyhow i can dupe it?
btw, if i were to install viper alarm, how much does it cost?
thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience