Search results

1. Supra_Fanatics

RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

Wow, this thread still going stronk! Haha! RON100 i do feel the difference, 97 and 95 probably just butt feel.
  2. Supra_Fanatics

Mitsubishi Lancer GLX CS3A

Haha yala, not get parts here la, i mean just if want to know more about experience and parts used, can ask them if Malaysia not many owners of this model. Can say i hardly seen any in Msia so far. Very rare. In SG is common model.
  3. Supra_Fanatics

My model car collection

Ah finally can
  4. Supra_Fanatics

My model car collection

Not sure man, can check? Hahaha i think 2 - 3 years?
  5. Supra_Fanatics

My model car collection

Hmm.. somehow i forgot how to post image in ZTH, and totally new look of ZTH
  6. Supra_Fanatics

Mitsubishi Lancer GLX CS3A

@pekin You may try to ask in SG car forums. There are still lots of them driving these models in SG. I think you may get more accurate info that you had wanted all along from owners that exactly owns them and driven them for so many years. Modded ones are also seen in SG. If this is what you...
  7. Supra_Fanatics

What car to buy if budget around 100k

Almera fuel consumption from friend, sucks. Vios wins in terms of power and FC. (IMO I hate the pussy design radio console or whatever u call it...) I would suggest vios xD:biggrin:
  8. Supra_Fanatics

In todays bad economy, what ways are there to make money?

Ah Sorry, I overestimated you base on size bro hahahaha! Biznes so far so good?
  9. Supra_Fanatics

Petron Blaze 100

Need to try in my kancil to find out. Since many normal cars I see they post FB, say after pump Ron100 car more powerful and smoother it seems. If can add hp or torque, my kancil 660 need it badly :rolleyes:
  10. Supra_Fanatics

RON95 & RON97 Myths and Facts

Need to send for Dyno to find out. Ron95, Dyno once. Ron97 and Ron100 after full tank
  11. Supra_Fanatics

In todays bad economy, what ways are there to make money?

1 Punch for RM5 will be more promising bro. LOL!
  12. Supra_Fanatics

Michelin PS4

I hope they cover 165/55/14 xD
  13. Supra_Fanatics

Tire Price list Zth

N yet that shop that wanna charge for camber adjustment, ask me back instead "Camber no need adjust right?" I was like...arent u the one checking the alignment? U tell me
  14. Supra_Fanatics

Tire Price list Zth

Fit adi, usually hailat one wor. Kena once, each camber screw adjustment additional RM25 excluding alignment charges. :banghead: Ya I think i will go there for alignment next time. Now still straight.
  15. Supra_Fanatics

Tire Price list Zth

Only Weng Heng Bukit Kemuning have to careful a bit. That's where I got recommended the Camber Screw thingy and etcs.
  16. Supra_Fanatics

Project cars and all

I still find a kelisa is a fun track/project car. It may not be track like sepang but maybe smaller tracks like Elite and etcs with lots of turns and tight corners. Yala only thing costly is the mounting. The rest is fine for me hahaha
  17. Supra_Fanatics

Camry 2G or Teana 2.5? Which

Lexus IS250 2nd hand :)
  18. Supra_Fanatics

Project cars and all

Kelisa. Transplant YRV turbo and improved handling Cheap and nice.
  19. Supra_Fanatics

Used car within RM15000

Can, SEG 4AGE within that range also ma. Sentra wise, get older model ones then plonk in can adi xD Anyway, since he stated beemer and etcs, those wear and tear after buying gonna cost more than getting a nissan and engine.
  20. Supra_Fanatics

ZTH Cheras KL

9.30am of course no one around la bro :rolleyes: Haha! Cancel lo. Back to PJ hahaha or join bukit jalil one. Best if all TT same place, then just move from table to table LOL! :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

on the last dyno 2 days ago , we manage to hit 195WHP on our track car but the car lost compression and the car need to be tow back to workshop , after dismantle the head we found this

what kind of problem can cause this damage to the cylinder head?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience