Search results

1. Aircond belt & Alternator belt code# for 4G92 Mivec Dohc 1.6

hi all, im on 4G92 Mivec Dohc 1.6, me ac belt and alternator belt need to change, but im looking for the code number for both of the part coz even the sparepart shop guy not sure which one to give me...:rofl: the prints on the belt is totally gone, so im looking for the both of the belt...
  2. best steering rack for 1.6 DOHC MIVEC 4G92

hi all, wanna know what will be the best steering rack if me wanna upgrade my steering rack? this engine sitting in wira a/back. i believe it still using the original steering rack. not very sure if the mech change the steering rack when me converted the engine, probably he may 'bs' to me...
  3. Move DRYCELL battery behind

hi guys, i think this thread has been discussed before, but i got few things to clarify before me do the DIY project. sorry for creating a new thread. ;-) some mention that the cables being used to pull from the front terminal to da back got to be 15AMP, is that so? what will happen if me...
  4. Engine Oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92

Good day to all .. I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92, Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on.. So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just...
  5. modesto007

Mivec 1.6 AC Problem [noise and smokes....]

Hi to all Zth sifu's im having some funny problem, yesterday just took me car out from the paint shop. im very excited about the driving pleasure too.. out of the blue, something strange is happening,... Situation 1: while driving with AC, the AC is on and when ever me rev the car ... i...
  6. 4G92 Mivec Gearbox code? is this right?

Hi to all, I'm just wondering if this is the right gearbox code for 4G92 Mivec. I do believe the code is unique but...need you guys to advice on this, This is what i got, F5M222RRKE VC8520 I'm in da midst of engine transplant and all, just to ensure the workshop guy putting the...
  7. modesto007

Wira 1.3 Alternate Throttle Body?

Good day to all and thanks in advance for viewing and going to answer my queries. I’m a Proton Wira 1.3 owner and no modifications been done to this car other than filter been changed. Lately my throttle body giving me some hardtime going up and down when idle. Its been seven 7 years im...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day

Assuming i already have a paint code, lets say i have a Lexus Paint Code Glacier Frost Mica (Paint Code 074).

Which / where is the best shop that i can send my car to for repaint to this EXACT same color as if it was out form the factory ?

(Within KL/PJ Area, and for reasonable price -meaning not dirt cheap, but not dirt expensive)? Would appreciate any recommendaitons. THanks guys !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience