Search results

1. K

Convert wasted spark to Sequential Ignition

T.M Works Hyper Direct Coil? Plug and Play Direct coils. RM2000!
  2. K

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

H22A and CL1 parts http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/242401-honda-h22a-and-cl1-parts.html
  3. K

All H22a fuel injector the same?

Which system you used to clean the injectors with bad spray pattern? How about the spray pattern and flow rates at 50% duty cycle at various rpm? Old Honda injectors are very easy to bring back to new condition as compared to newer Denso types.
  4. K

It wont fit nicely as its meant for another manifold. For the resistance wise if you are using stock ecu, it wont fit also. It should be 330cc low resistance. Whats wrong with your own injectors?
  5. K

Not really as now there is only less than 10 CL1 running on our roads now, all exported out last year or this year. I got few items for H22A though, will post up soon at Marketplace and I will put a link in Honda folder. Yu driving Accord? You from Accord Club MY?
  6. K

I am not sure on the Non-vtec and Vtec of BB1 as they both looks the same, guess you got to get some kind of refund agreement from the seller in case its not for H22A. After 97-2001 the injectors looks different at all. Easily identified. Forget Euro R injectors as they are high resistance type...
  7. K

What exactly do you need?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s a pity, I always believed that the XC90 was a good looking car, and thought the T6 was a really powerful ride. I even thought that it was selling well and that it was a proper, cheaper alternative to Mercedes ML or BMW X5. As much as I, or maybe even you liked it, it’s sad to say that the XC90 may be no more.

Although due to be launched in the end of 2009, sources close to AMS Sweden stated that the decision was made a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience