Search results

1. Malaysia German Rides Enthusiast Club

check this out.... http://www.germanrides.cjb.net :rolleyes:
  2. Mazda 323 BG Meter

Firstly, check this out.... http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/259749 i heard this meter called EL....i oso dunno wat EL stands for...but anyway, anybody knows how to modify to be like that?? very nice laah....
  3. M

Calling for Astina Members

mazdaspeed astina here...hehe mazdaspeed ekshaust RE mazdaspeed wheels mazdapeed emblemz ehhe
  4. M

Honda SM4 Engine Conversion

gee.... wut is tiptronic?? is it the same wit the salespeed kind of thing?? hehe... no idea la... hmm about the engine, i guess i'm not yet ready for the H22A transplant... F20B sounds reasonable..any idea how much it costs? emm... what is the diff between F20A and F20B? thanx for all...
  5. M

i stay in gombak..sri gombak
  6. M

i wish u guys could follow me to the chopshop.....*sigh...
  7. M

let me try to find the suitable engine first.... u'r the last resort~ hehehe.... anyway thanx for offering... by the way, what is the highest spec of SM4?? i mean the engine.... did they ever produce the VTEC SM4??? what year wuz it??
  8. M

when can i see ur engine? can swap to SM4 or not? just plug n play or need to adjust here n there?? how much ur selling?? cheap2 laaa...ahahah
  9. M

called mr.wong juz now... he said H22A must modified something..something...cant remember ahhaha :lol: but anyway, he also recommend to use the original engine injection... haiyaa...so pening la playing honda ahahah...
  10. M

how about the mounting?? ada kacau ka?? after conversion got any problem wit JPJ or not?? H22A is vtec right?? injection?? powerful ehh?? hehe...CV4 and SM4 different in mounting is it?? the H22A from wut model?? sorry so many questionzz...kind of urgent to convert my ride.... :)
  11. M

hehe...i just registered myself to the club..by the name of "azwan"...glad to be one of HAVOC... anyway, i'm going to ronda2 the chopshop nearby...what engine code should i watch out??
  12. Honda SM4 Engine Conversion

Hello to all Honda sifoos.... i own a honda SM4 2.0..now the engine is stock carburator...i want to change the engine but i got no idea about the honda (still on learning process :P ) my budget is 3K-4K.. is it enuff to plant a vtec?? wut is the best method? tq in advance... regards
  13. M

Astina Owners!!!!!

yes...13B is better the performance than B8 but you cant benchmark these two engine... the root is...we must obey the rule of nature in order to be fast but safe and save... 13B transplant into mazda astina is totally scam...cant be done..and it will be just a dream... get yourself the savannah...
  14. M

Astina Owners!!!!!

yes...13B is better the performance than B8 but you cant benchmark these two engine... the root is...we must obey the rule of nature in order to be fast but safe and save... 13B transplant into mazda astina is totally scam...cant be done..and it will be just a dream... get yourself the savannah...
  15. M

Astina Owners!!!!!

use B8 la my fren... dont be so "wanna be"... feel first the B8 power.. have u ever drove a B8 before?? i doubt it...bcoz if u did...u wont post msg like this...
  16. M

Mazda B8210 Bodyparts

iman.... i want for free ken or not? :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i recently change from manual to auto and there is slight power lost, can upgrade or not that auto gearbox? like manual can change flywheel and clutch plate..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience