Search results

1. kennyyeoh

Difference between L2 and L5?

Whats the best time posted for 0-100 for a daily-able L500?
  2. kennyyeoh

My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

My stock valve cover condition.. Man 2 years of not moving can really do things to the surface.. DIY painting!!:) intake manifold and injector change... Rerouting my stock engine harness.. progress is slow.. real slow.. so slow im almost falling sleep d.. but then DIY is fun, real fun.. I...
  3. kennyyeoh

A lil update. God damn mosquito almost got me into big trouble. Was down with dengue for almost 2 weeks.. Today decided to pull down the entire engine coz kenot tahan the external condition of the engine wanna clean it up and most probably tuck some wires.. Also finally received my custom...
  4. kennyyeoh

Thanks peeps. Some updates. Decided to completely strip the interior to look at the condition of the wiring and to my horror I found very low quality workmanship done by the engine installer. I had to rework all the wiring from scratch.. there this particular wire that had 5 joints with...
  5. kennyyeoh

Boss kit yes.. steering not yet.. heheh
  6. kennyyeoh

Oh. Mine is L5 bro... so mmg can use toyota fitment. stripping the steering shaft clean so no more indicator stalks and switches.. even keys.. everything im relocating to other places ---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 PM...
  7. kennyyeoh

Hmm need to keep my cross perfect drive for a while then heheh.. Just got some stuff for my baby..
  8. kennyyeoh

Mines a 97 only car. The generic map was tuned to 98 which we dont have here but still safe to use 97. Knock levels are ok even trashed at track.
  9. kennyyeoh

4g.. ud think anyone in their right mind will drive a stock turbo engine and call themselves a enthusiast.. hahaha
  10. kennyyeoh

Ron 97 octane is very real, dont think u can ever get 95+additive to go even close.. id rather not risk such a fuel for my investment in the engine.
  11. kennyyeoh

Well for stock power maybe but when coupled with yrv i think the dynamics changes quite a bit. One thing i understand is when u fully push a engine you too need to fully push the suspension..used to love fast straightline cars, now mad over cars which can properly corner..:eek:
  12. kennyyeoh

If wanna go fast takkan wanna safe fuel somemore haha.. well its not a daily so i prefer to have proper fuel that can maximise the engine than the engine to detune to take a less superior fuel. Even on my daily im on 97 fully anyway so no much difference haha
  13. kennyyeoh

Im ok with auomatic actually. Mines a auto anyway. My wife also would love very much to drive too
  14. kennyyeoh

I check and theres halfcuts for jbdet for 1500.. man.. thats really reasonable wei
  15. kennyyeoh

Yup 160whp is a lot for such a small car. One reason im spending alot on my suspension assembly build. Its real easy to go fast in a straight line.. but going fast thru corners is completely another matter
  16. kennyyeoh

Haha..u want play kelisa meh.. go for a bigger project car la... :D No idea really
  17. kennyyeoh

Lemme know bro..hehhe
  18. kennyyeoh

I will say its a jcdet then..hahahaha ---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:56 PM ---------- How much is a JBdet now bro?
  19. kennyyeoh

What the...hahahahah
  20. kennyyeoh

So can i actually buy a jbdet and make a full transfer to jbjl? Then that solves my problem on the registration...hmmmm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race draws near, the teams are busy setting and testing their cars in preparation for the 12-hour long endurance race.

The main point of concern is their car’s reliability and endurance, which can be affected by many different factors. Adding the fact that the cars are required to use standard tires this year, the team mechanics and the drivers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience