Search results

1. dee889

My ceFIRO

Ya lorrr.. like malay sayings "Kalau takut di lambung ombak, janganlah berumah di tepian pantai"....:biggrin:
  2. dee889

A32 rear power window and central lock problem

Ok....will look into that too. Thks bro.
  3. dee889

A32 rear power window and central lock problem

Dear All, Got similar problems but it involved only the central locking. It can lock and unlock by itself and sometimes you can't even lock/unlock using the switch at the door panel. Furthermore, the driver's side is always need to be locked manually. Read some earlier recommendation to check...
  4. dee889

Strong fuel smell....

3 times top up full....so far so good. It works! Thanks again Bro 12savefuel...
  5. dee889

Genuine ICHIKOH JAPAN Cefiro A32 smoke titanium headlamp

Hi.. Is it made of glass?
  6. dee889

Strong fuel smell....

Hahahaha...me also terkejut when first open it up (just own this fatty 2 months +). Yup, was thinking the same. Thanks bro..!
  7. dee889

Strong fuel smell....

Managed to find the the root cause..yea Bro 12savefuel, you are right. Hairline crack at the fuel hose connector. Did the same as what you suggested. Wiil fill up full again and see how it goes ... Damaged to the rear seat
  8. dee889

Strong fuel smell....

Thanks guys....plan to do it this weekend
  9. dee889

Strong fuel smell....

I just owned the car recently and the symptom it just similar as what bro 12savefuel mentioned. Visual inspection does not indicate the car had any major accident. Anyway as mentioned, will spare some time to check underneath the rear seat as suggested.
  10. dee889

A32 Accessories Part

Hi there... Do you have Momo steering with airbag for A32? Thanks!
  11. dee889

Strong fuel smell....

Find mine have similar problem. Hv to find time to do the same...huhu
  12. dee889

My ceFIRO

Waa..look so garang bro!..Nice
  13. dee889

Rusty Roof

Sound good bro.. What sort of treatment/procedures they will do? By the way, my fatty still in workshop WIP due to the overheating issues as mentioned earlier. Since the engine is out the hood, I've took the opportunity to replace/make good whatever necessary. Might consider the roof job later.
  14. dee889

Rusty Roof

Ohh..now I know. Mine got few spots too... Noticed that during pre-delivery inspection & get the Usedcar dealer to apply another coat of paint. Now, after reading this thread, kena get ready for the re-appearance huhu...
  15. dee889

Apart from TCM, which workshop around KL/PJ having 'CONSULT'/Diagnose Equipment?

Oppss...sorry, mind my mistake. The water pump actually not working. That is why he needs to remove the engine...
  16. dee889

Apart from TCM, which workshop around KL/PJ having 'CONSULT'/Diagnose Equipment?

Not that sure...but after he dismantled the thermostat and start the engine, the water was not 'push out' from the hose. That is where he arrived at water pump is not working.
  17. dee889

Yea..I've drove the car quite a distance today and thru' my/mechanic's observation, there is none (leakage from the hoses nor the radiator)
  18. dee889

Hi bro chteo & all... Thanks for the advise! Anyway the 'challenge' of having this ride started today. While driving in today hot sun, I suddenly spotted the temperature gauge act abnormal!.. Rose until the red level! Stopped at the Petronas and upon lifting the engine hood, hear a boiling...
  19. dee889

OBD Scanner lar Bro.. That's good to hear Bro Chteo...Get to know today that my mechanic who maintain my other ride do have the scanner as mentioned by Caringauto above. I've got my fatty a 'full review' today. No error code detected but as advised, need to find time and $ to get all the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Guys,
Need advice from sifu,
Recently my 96 Accord SV4 had wiper problem. when I switch on the intermittent stage, the wiper swept non stop. As for the slow and fast speed , it works okay.
Sometimes when I switched on the wiper at intermittent it swept for a while and stopped. At times it swept non stop. I have to pull my car at the road side and off the engine and start again. Sometimes it can be off and at times it will repeat sweeping non stop.
I've tried to replace the wiper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience