Search results

1. hacker_simon

Locktech More Safe Security Pedal Lock !!

The Honda City 2006 wew are currentlly selling RM 350. If you have interest please contact 014-3318793 Thank You:biggrin:
  2. hacker_simon

There price are RM 350 Per Set If you have interest please contact 014-3318793 Thank You:biggrin:
  3. hacker_simon

Yes,if you want please see our website : www.shamsulauto.com Thank You
  4. hacker_simon

My Shop at KL Kepong,If you want please contact me 014-3318793 Thank You Hope hear you soon.:biggrin:
  5. hacker_simon

Blitz muffler 2in inlet

can i ask to you this item can increase how many % horse power? my car is change a muffler ready.so is this will better than other no brand muffler?
  6. hacker_simon

WTS 4G93 GSR Turbo Camshaft OEM

bro,can i ask you some thing? my car is wira 1.6,after i change the 4G93 single cam engine. so can you this turbo cam shaft i can use or not? and how to let my car increase horse power? please tell to me......
  7. [OEM]-Roof Rack & Roof Box

If you have interest please contact : 016-9951901 Jun
  8. Locktech More Safe Security Pedal Lock !!

We currently on Malaysia Authrories Sales distributer. For more info or car model,please contact : 016-9951901 Jun
  9. The All Car Model BodyKit Avalible ~!!

:biggrin:We currently make PU & ABS Material Bodykit. Please to check out on picture. If you have interest please to contact : 016-9951901 JUN Waitting you respone. HYUNDAI ACCENT BODYKIT - RM 550 TOYOTA ALTIS BODYKIT - RM 620 NAZA CINTRA BODYKIT - RM 600 HONDA CITY (...