Search results

1. Cyberjaya Gymkhana Challenge 2012

Saturday at 1:00pm until Sunday at 7:00pm Description Cyberjaya Gymkhana Challenge 2012 is sponsored by Uber Autohaus & Beltenick Thailand, exclusively brought to you by Speed House & www.drift.com.my NOTE: Each entry will received a limited edition "Cyberkhana 2012" T-shirts! FREE ENTRY...
  2. WTA Evo 7.5 GTA

Dear Sifu's and owners of Evo's, My wife wants to get a 4 door sedan car and after having sold her S15 off early this year, she was contemplating between a 2nd hand nicely done up Lancer GT (bodykit evo10) but unfortunately we havent had the luck in finding for a suitable car and hence i came...
  3. Nissan Silvia S15 Auto Spec R

Lady owner 2002/2008 Original paint pearl white Stock Standard, No modifications done to the car 18 rims Car only used when owner is in the country. 100% accident free PRICE LOWERED TO RM95,000!!
  4. Silvia Gathering

Dear fellow silvia owners, There will be a informal silvia gathering tomorrow, Friday 7th January at Aman Suria at 1030pm. After that we MIGHT go for a casual drive at.............. Even if you dont know anyone there dont be shy, just come over to the table that has some of us wearing Silvia...
  5. Project Prelude 1986

Dear honda brothers, i am helping a friend who wants to get his 1986 prelude running again. It currently has a 1.8 carb engine. If possible, he would like to get a fuel injection engine that would fit his car. Basically, i have no knowledge on honda engines and would gratefully receive and ideas...
  6. Silvia S15 STOLEN!!

Yellow S15 no plate WPD 15. Car was towed by a Toyota Wish no plate WMN 8789 roughly about 7pm around kl area. If seen, pls do call the owner at 0123040210. The car is widebody with a black hood and a transformers sticker at the back windscreen.
  7. Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R (Auto)

Year 2002/2008 Lady Owner Auto, Turbo 18" Rims No modifications done to engine Never been drifted. Good for those who are looking for a stock standard S15! Price Rm110,000 nego Kindly call VJ at 0172000807 to view car Selling cause need to get a family car
  8. D

Suzuki modification

hi everyone, hope someone out here can help me out. i'm driving a suzuki vitara 1.6...was wondering if it w as possible to fit the swift 1.3gt head onto the suzuki block?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what difference engine Big vtech B16a manual and auto. same or not.plss imformation..
i have a Big vtech B16a auto and i want convert to manual..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience