Search results

1. D

Need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

only way i can think of is applying a personal loan or credit companies, but be prepared with the higher interest rates.
  2. D

DIP Station @ Plasti Dip Your Ride

kindly quote me for Silvia S15 please. Thanks.
  3. D

Need help hunting down a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R

congrats bro on your choice....few things you might need to know...S15's were the last of the Silvia's and the last model is 2002..you might find some S15's having had the Manufacture date after 2002, well this i THINK is done by the importers to make it easier for the customers to apply for...
  4. D

Range Rover barged through bikers

i think the cops there were waiting for evidence like this to surface.....as in the past they didn't have anything solid to go after these rempits although there had already been many cases of violence caused by this annual riding event....even in this case also the driver wasn't charged with...
  5. D

Getting a 2nd hand Mazda RX-7 1996

U can get a descent Silvia S15 with descent mods for about RM85-90k.....my neighbor managed to get a Supra for slightly under RM60k, but its an auto. And he also has a S15 which he is looking to let go. Might have seen it in mudah, the matte orange one. I own a S15 for the past 7 years so i am...
  6. D

Range Rover barged through bikers

i think he was trying to get the the nearest police station till he got stuck at the traffic lights....if i was him i would have maintain on the highway and at the same time call the police....but kind of easy for us to talk now, when in his situation, God knows how pissed scared we would be!!!
  7. D

Nissan Silvia S15 meter pillar

hi, kindly pm me the price please. Thanks
  8. D

NRG Meters

Good day, whats your pricing for boost, water temp and oil press meter? Thanks.
  9. D

sr20 workshop

if you dont mind Puchong, then you can try Pitworks....its at Puchong Perdana....quite a number of the S15 owners i know bring their cars there, inlcuding me!
  10. D

nissan silvia s15 vented hood

hi bro, Kindly PM the price for the following items; 5. Front Caster Arm (D max) 14. Engine Mounting 21. Extra Front Bumper (C West) 23. Carbon Fiber Voltex GT Wing 14. Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Spliter 15. HID Lights 16. HKS F Con V Pro 17. HKS F Con V Pro Wiring Harness 18...
  11. D

WTB Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R

Hi bro, try and post your enquiry at the Malaysia Silvia Club facebook page......
  12. D

HWL Hilo adjustable kit

bro, for lancer gt how much? thanks
  13. D

Achilles ATR-Sport Tyre For Sale

Hi there, pls pm me price for 215/45/17 please. i need 2 pc's . Thanks.
  14. D

Michelin Tyres (Promotion for Michelin XM2)

Kindly PM me price for 215/45/17 for all of your models please. i need 2 pc's. Thank you.
  15. D

Federal Tyres (Special promo for 595RS-R)

hi there, can please PM me for 215/45/17 , i need 2 pc's. Thank you.
  16. D

Need Advice for S15

as for me RM100 on Ron 95 gives me 500km
  17. D

S15 Spec R 6speed tranny problem

Hi there GroundZro, i dont see any downside to the conversion. Touchwood, i havent had any problems with it although its being whacked till kingdom comes once every month (Gymkhana) and since my car is a daily driver, i think i can consider the gearbox to be tough as i am not light footed...
  18. Cyberjaya Gymkhana Challenge 2012

Saturday at 1:00pm until Sunday at 7:00pm Description Cyberjaya Gymkhana Challenge 2012 is sponsored by Uber Autohaus & Beltenick Thailand, exclusively brought to you by Speed House & www.drift.com.my NOTE: Each entry will received a limited edition "Cyberkhana 2012" T-shirts! FREE ENTRY...
  19. D

Just Book A Lancer 2.0GT

hi there, sorry to hi jack your thread but my wife also just bought a Lancer GT, but its a 2nd hand car. Its the first batch year 2007, and i had in mind almost all the questions that was asked by viosqtd8820! My wife is lucky as the car has a full evo x bodykit and was wondering if he was a...
  20. D

Need Advice for S15

jerome is the one i was referring to...but brendan and Mr. Silvia...i have no idea u guys also drive yer S15 o work everyday!:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifus out there :) ,i need ur help about bushing..from wat i know, theres also a pu bushing..?how much is it,for satria gti?and where can i find it?of coz with installation lah.. :P ..thank you!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience