Search results

1. T

Random Exotics Pics 2

24k for veyron`s road tax..i thought it was over 40k just because the car price super expensive..
  2. T

Random Exotics Pics 2

No body snap this monster road tax?? i guess how much is the road tax..hoho..
  3. T

:Mivec Ori Cromax Windsrceen For Satria

interested bro...this for front right??
  4. T

WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

those who are IPOHian, highly recommended to have your exhaust modification n etc at OU Fair Park, find abg mie.. he is really professional guy... even outside ipoh, just go to stadium area, then you will find his shop in front of EON Bank, Fair Park... =)
  5. T

Satria GTI went missing at kuchai lama area

kindly share your alarm system here..hehe.. i think, pm would be better.. if post here, maybe can give some ideas to them who had 'niat jahat' out there..huhu.. so scary la nowadays..
  6. T

Rear Disc Break For Saga Blm

wira 1.6 and 1.8 got rear disc break.. but you can find it a lot at half cut shop.. just ask them for VR4 if pcd 114.3 or mirage@lancer for pcd 100... i think saga BLM is 100, so can try lancer@mirage rear disc... for front disc, i think there are after market performance disc design for saga...
  7. T

Tire Price list Zth

Pirelli P6 - 195/55/15 RM240 @ Moong Tyre Ipoh
  8. T

Skyline Spotted!

i saw the rear no plat of this GTR R35. it wrote.. "Friend Club".. actually that club got super rich members inside.. most of them drove big toys like GTR and 350z... huhu.. my friend also join that club, and he drove audi TT if i`m not wrong..
  9. T

Skyline Spotted!

Spotted this R35 at Syuen Hotel Ipoh last saturday... 1st time i have closer look at this car.. last time only see the car moving around Tambun..but that is diff la, white R35.. very impressive... fuhh...
  10. T

[WTA]2 ways alarm system

agreed with yeehau86.. also fitted my car with 898G.. so far all the function for alarm is there.. vibrate sensor..and everything.. and again, tilt you have to add extra money to install it.. but still, another security called GPS better to have.. :)
  11. T

Stolen SGTI WJS 8665

not again...damnn larrr...
  12. T

Civic EK Type R stolen pls help !!!

some poor people that wanted to drive famous car maybe will stole it, drive it for fun, and finally left it some where else..
  13. T

TOYOTA MR-S Stolen 130110!!! Please help to locate! Reward!

i`ll keep my eye at Ipoh side..very rare actually, maybe less than 5 in Ipoh area.. by the way, this guy was 20 this year, but already so many stupid things la.. mybe already satisfied with his life kot.. nevermind if mati now.. huhu..
  14. T

Drunk Vios Driver Accident(Video)

don`t ever drink even a drop..the devil dirty water is totally mess out... it is prohibited...
  15. T

[WTS] TEIN Super Street (Offer)

set for satria 1.6..thnx
  16. T

Stolen Car, Dark Green Satria 1.6 Plate JEX 978

can have a survey at any automotive competition event such as drag and rally.. maybe they use this stolen car to make a project car... sorry for those who participate in these events... just 'maybe'..
  17. T

Stolen GTI WKV7769

whattt...another gti.. adusss... sad to hear that bro.. will trying to keep on ipoh road..
  18. T

advise on decent car alarm with turbo timer function

if ur in ipoh, i can show u the best wire man here than can enable ur timer with ur alarm system. i`m using steelmate with HKS type-0, i still can enable my alarm and lock the car while the timer countdown. so, whenever the timer was (for example) 30seconds, i just close the door, lock and arm...
  19. T

advise on decent car alarm with turbo timer function

Steelmate 898G maybe?? quite good for ur car. i think no problem to connect with the electronic gadgets inside ur car including timer..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience