Search results

1. Z

Today Rain Ice

ijnek, u din read newspaper meh? last year oso got wot.. i kena at federal highway...
  2. Z

How Often Ur Car Kena Tailgate

me stock standard car.. no one tiong me.. i can drive in peace. Only once a while i get tiong by ruthless lorry/taxi drivers.
  3. Z

Picture: We + Car Show = Fun !

i'm sorta laughing at the guy in red instead of the car.. :lol:
  4. Z

Road Rage Test!

Safety: You are a Marginally Safe Driver Your Safety Score: 60 % The average score among all people who have recently taken this test is 69.19% Aggressiveness: You are a Aggressive Driver Your Degree of Aggressiveness: 62.5 % The average score among all people who have recently taken...
  5. Z

A Saga Vs. A Cow/Kerbau/Buffalo...

the cow stole your phone? :lol:
  6. Z

Diy - Ccc

looks like the aerosol can spray... silver chrome.. itz the closest u can get out fr a can. looks nice, but dude, u gotta becareful that the pain will peel if itz not the heat resistant type of paint... even chrome peels under heat stress.
  7. Z

I'm In A Good Mood. (might Not 56k Friendly)

i've seen the dog featured in TV, at astro.. itz a dog, which was born without itz front legs, it somehow learnt to walk wit itz hind legs.. like human. amazing..
  8. Z

New Perodua 1.3 DVVT

I agree.The front looks like a Daihatsu Copen (too bad it will never perform like one.At least Copen's engine is turbocharged!) Back looks like Atos/Hyundai Getz.I love my fish too much to think of even changing! 881055 [/b] cbljkkj, is that your fish in your signature? gosh.. how do you move...
  9. Z

R3-Satria (gti)

speaking of R3.... sorta pondering over a website selling 2nd hand stuffs.. therez this person whom posted hell lots of R3 stuffs, right fr the seats, to the wheels, to everything. I wonder if he totalled his R3, or itz stolen stuffs. can't remember which site already....
  10. Z

engine start button

just alittle curious... so if your car kena break in.. the thief would be able to just drive your car away wit a push of a button? if yes.. then i'm going to have sleepless nites. :lol:
  11. Z

Driving Attitude of Malaysian

fuck wei.. this thread reminds me of my experience, this morning, and a week ago. RIght at the same bloody junction spot that i got into accident last week... today, the same type of driver just zoomed out of the junction, missing me my inches. MCH! luckily today i use 2nd lane.. if 1st lane i...
  12. Z

Mothers Thread! My Mom !

you're her child... her precious child. all i can say, u'll understand her feelings when you become a father. Relax mate... learn to love your mom, loving your parents is not a bad thing. B)
  13. Z

Reminder to install airbags

well... real drivers can have all the guts they want.. but their head aint any harder than others... it will still crack open with it hits the steering. B)
  14. Z

how to drive a auto tranny

well, there is clutch in the auto tranny.. i might be wrong on the technical of the way it work but there are clutches inside.. its not located between engine to gbox connection but inside the gearbox it self.. 877583 [/b] friend, itz called torque converter as what cyclonite mentioned. Do...
  15. Z

LIM KOK WING

whoa dude..daylight robbing.
  16. Z

New Suzuki Swift 1.5 Vvt

sudden invasion of compact cars.... this few years... really alot of compact cars.
  17. Z

Foreigner's Driving Attitude

foreigners especially the african nation ppl.... they really have driving attitude... hogging, driving recklessly.. everything.. u name it. I see them almost everyday at puchong... freaks. A month ago, they crashed into a kelisa driven by a lady... and they still have the guts to scold the lady...
  18. Z

Mitsubishi Colt Mirage 1.1

so cute.. hahahaha.
  19. Z

Car w/ ZTH stickers

u PM TOM & ask him wat's the size la... then go measure.... :ph34r: 745872 [/b] elained will PM Tom to ask whats his size. hahaha
  20. Z

Volk Racing 15" - for wira PCD 100

send me the picz at [email protected] i'll upload the pic for u otherwise u notice the "reply" screen... there is a "File attachments" option rite below the emoticons... u can attach your pic there.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all experienced people ..... my wira just gimme all the trouble ...... my car couldn`t sit 3 person behind ...... if not the car scratches the bumps ...... aircond chirping .... only could be heard inside ....... what happen ? when too hot the condition the a/c doesnt blow cold air anymore
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience