Search results

1. Buying a secondhand/used e-manage

Hi, fellow zth.... i m planning to buy a 2nd hand/used e-manage(blue). Can any1 advise on what to look out for when go through a 2ndhand unit?? Thanks for the feedback.
  2. T

2.0 Engine recommendation for lx80 mark ii

How bout SR20det??? shud be back for bucks with performance n FC....
  3. T

How to mod a 2pot brake caliper & disc to an AE111

hii, wong....how much is the custom bracket cost??do u have a photo of the bracket??can u help me make a pair??/ Thanks
  4. T

How to mod a 2pot brake caliper & disc to an AE111

OKie.....thanks....i m bit confused with the info thou.....i havent tried fitting it...will gif it a try hope it is PNP.....yet i m using 15inch wheel. So i dun think i need to skim the disc rotor... Thanks
  5. How to mod a 2pot brake caliper & disc to an AE111

Dear Toyotarians, I m sure some of u are using the AE111 super-strut 2 pot brake caliper n disc on their McPherson strut AE. So, therefore i would like to seek your experience and advise this modification. Currently, my AE111 is using a single pot(big size type, McPherson strut). I m...
  6. T

HKS super response on 4AGE BT

well, after 6500km....my 4AGE is still running strong....thou sensing abit sluggish oredi...shud be time for oil change.....
  7. T

Worth Getting an Altezza Now?

wfhan, May i ask, wat model did u get??5AT or 6MT??wat was the mileage when u got it??? Maybe this has be discuss before, how is the FC like comparing 5AT vs 6MT?? thanks
  8. T

Worth Getting an Altezza Now?

As mentioned by wfhan, when getting a 2nd hand altezza u will always expected to prepared some fixing. So it is possible to shared some ur experience upon buying their 2nd hand altezza?? As i m thinking of getting a 6mt version. would appreciate the feedback n comment(especially those who...
  9. T

Original Toyota Corolla GT AE111 yr2000

thanks levoc, I m the owner of this car, selling it for upgrade. Well, if ya keen..the car can still get loan from bank. So this shud be much problem, plus..plz do inform ur mates who is looking a AE111 thanks
  10. Original Toyota Corolla GT AE111 yr2000

Dear all, 1 unit of original JDM toyota corolla AE111 GT for sale. Year: 2000, Registration: 2005 This a original model comes with 4AGE20v BT(not the modified from half-cut type) Has converted from AT to 5MT c56 5 speed gearbox with helical LSD. Car can still get loan. Location: Kota...
  11. 3SGE beams "greytop" knocking issu to solve with emanage

Dear all toyotarian, I ve lucky to have a unit of RAV4 that is fitted 3SGE beams greytop MT, the vehicle has been with me for quite awhile(about 2 year). Ever since driving it, i ve always been hearing the knocking sound from the engine. My mech told me that is the VVTI issue, it is very...
  12. T

Heat Control on 4AGE 20v BT

my mistake, i thoug u have lubang to supercharger kit for 4AGE 20v...hehehehe
  13. T

Supercharger, do u know any1 selling this kit for 4AGE 20v??
  14. T

Nappx, do u have the contact???sounds interesting. thanks
  15. T

20V using RON95...no problemo !

ever since the launch of RON 95, i ve using it on my BT oredi....once in a while I will pamper it with RON97. I ve used E-Manage to tune the AFR n ignition timing. So far, no complaint...the only dif is that ron95 has lower pick-up power(acceleration). Lesser kick, yet that significant @ me. As...
  16. Heat Control on 4AGE 20v BT

Dear All Sifu, I would wana seek some advise on you all for heat control with 20v BT. As after some spirited drive of my AE111. I ve always find the engine room is full of high heat. For the past, i ve tried thermo exhaust wrap. Performed fairly okie, sadly it wasnt very lasting. After...
  17. T

BT with E-manage

Yes, i ve done mine...i m driving a JDM AE111 corolla GT..i modded a 5 speed manual from auto...i did mine around rm3.5k...basically this is some of the part i ve purchase. 1. Top overhaul kit OEM(all the seal is available) 2. Piston ring OEM - Original toyota 3. Conrod Ring (Dunno wat part...
  18. T

Experience on 3SGE Beams on AE111

What is the price???mileage of the halfcut??any other parts attached?? ie: rear brake, fuel tank... please do PM me back.. thanks
  19. HKS super response on 4AGE BT

Dear All toyotarians, Has any1 been using this engine oil on their beloved 4AGE BT?? it would be great to have some feedback on this lube..... Thanks
  20. T

Experience on 3SGE Beams on AE111

tom's, when is the half cut arriving??can u PM me ur contact n price?? thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...
i need guidance about installing evo tb on my ride...
std tb got 3 nipple for vacuum line but evo oni 1 nipple mark at 'P' oni...
if i jes terminated the 'E' and 'A' nipple wat will hapen.... :hmmmm:

thanx in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience