Search results

1. G

Currency Conversions

Thanks guys
  2. Currency Conversions

Hi have seen quite a few tempting parts on here but have no idea what they cost as they are listed in Malaysian currency (I think):) , so does anyone know the current currency conversion to GBP ( UK sterling) Thanks :driver:
  3. G

Hi New here

I found that when pushing along a bit the carbon bonnet was lifting in the middle . it was firmly shut at front . So my thought was to secure where it was lifting . :biggrin:. No point just fitting for the sake of it :burnout:
  4. G

Hi New here

Just fitted these today, all bedded in and work superb
  5. G

Hi New here

Yes am on GTROC and Skyline Owners Club .Skyline Owners Club - Nissan Skyline Owners & Enthusiasts Club Hope these work
  6. G

Midnight Purple Paint Code

You are correct with the code for MP2 on R34, here is most of the paint codes used on different models . BNR32 KH2 - Gun Grey Metallic KG1 - Jet Silver Metallic TH1 - Dark Blue Pearl AH3 - Read Pearl Metallic 732 - Black Pearl Metallic 326 - Cristal White KL0 - Spark Silver Metallic BL0 -...
  7. Hi New here

Hi All My name is Gordon and just found this site . look forward to having a browse around. I am from UK and have a 1995 R33 GTR in Black. I have owned it for 4 years now and dread to think how much has been spent :( but you only live once so why not? When i work out how to post pictures i...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE, if u have already seen the video twin turbo waja vs ambulance, then i guess u already know me.

AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS.

IM a one man army against all of u buggers.

all of u have lost to me.

just listen here, u have just made me famous by putting my friendster profile on this zerotohundred page and im glad to see my face become famous and im very happy to see my face at the zerotohundred page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience