Search results

1. K

Featured: A perfect R8 for the Stormtrooper

NICE!!! for a GIRL's Car :D Seriously too feminine for me to be comfortable with :D
  2. K

Ken Block defends Goodwood honing title in epic style w/video

ya ya ya, block talks a good game. he should maybe try compete in something that is other than his own creation :P at least put some credibility to his ability to drive. real kampung hero this one :D he is the "chopper" of the motoring world, all show no go :P
  3. K

Mega Art on an GTR33: Mega x Motorsport Playground

doodles. sighs. loads of graffiti artists in kl. wait around at night, i'm sure they won't mind rattle canning the z :P
  4. K

Toyota boss "would like to create a car that is better than the Supra"

ABSOLUTLY PATHETIC. These manufacturers try and make cars that are "multi purpose". Whatever happened to building a car for a specific purpose and just achieving that. Only then will they be able to say they have built somethin worth while. Looking forward to the new supra, mr2, 86, but...
  5. K

Forced induction or bigger CC! which is the one?

why does it have to be either high capacity or forced induction... sighs... High capacity engines reduce the strain to the engine to produce the same amount of horsepower. As for torque, smaller engines can forget it. The big V8's will always win with torque. Inline 6... Not even close to...
  6. K

Protons Parts for sale

i want the rubber stripe on top of the roof... mine got stolen. i only need driver side. let me know how much. ASAP 016-3375189
  7. K

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

haih, they love proton so much they should just say la. "whoever who is not using a proton should have their car scrapped." sooner or later, their rules make sure everyone drives proton. PROTON KILLED MY INNER CHILD!
  8. K

Car Above 15 years to go Insepction yearly. Any comment??!

GOD SAVE PROTON. LETS ALL BUY SUBMARINE. LOL Our bureaucratic good for NOTHING government has DONE IT AGAIN. BEGGARS with TOO MUCH POWER if i must say. They are already CLOWNS in the eyes of Malaysians + the rest of the world, this just adds to it. No one ever told them that "new budget"...
  9. K

Full TRD spec - Toyota Celica TRD for sale

saya hantu
  10. K

Full TRD spec - Toyota Celica TRD for sale

oooooooooiii apa buat!
  11. K

(WTTrade) 15" Work Alpha RS

sorry detomaso, i looking for 8 hole rim. fstrader, already replied your sms
  12. K

those who interested to swap please post pics here thank you :D
  13. K

all pm's replied :D
  14. K

please call for further info
  15. (WTTrade) 15" Work Alpha RS

I have a set of mint conditioned Original Work Alpha RS Specs, - 15" jj6.5 - 4 x pcd 100 - offset 38 - mint condition Want to trade with rim that have 8 hole Pcd 100 + 114.3 post your pics. For more info call 016 3375189 Thank you, No time wasters please.
  16. K

Cheap! S15 SR20DE VTC RM3100 Nego Pics Inside

bumps.............
  17. K

give me a ring then you can buy :D
  18. K

sorry bro, selling whole set all together

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , any machine shop to recommend me , i do not want to get to my regular machine shop , I do need contact for a reliable shop that does Rebore / Hone / Head Job.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience