Search results

1. motocross helmet for sale

Motocross helmet for sale. Not brand new but never used. Bought for collection purposes. (tak pernah digunakan) Brand: Index Size: M (57-58cm) RM300 neg call or sms to 019-2711609
  2. AAM KKS Autocross Series 2008

AAM KKS Autocross Series 2008 Saturday and Sunday (1-2 november 2008) Shah Alam Stadium Car Park All are welcome to participate or spectate.
  3. H

WTS: Original E36 M3 Coupe

mileage 79,000 miles. in my hands over the last 2 years. hardly driven but i had the unenviable task of having to change the entire cooling system which is part of the m3's scheduled maintenance at 75,000 miles and above. other than that no problemo. selling cos both my cars currently are...
  4. H

WTS: Original E36 M3 Coupe

any takers???
  5. WTS: Original E36 M3 Coupe

1994 E36 M3 COUPE (original) Registered in 1995 3-LITRE 5-SPEED BLACK PERSONAL CAR RM95,000 negotiable black leather vader seats and armrest sunroof ac schnitzer carbon fibre interior kit ac schnitzer carbon kevlar front strut bar ac schnitzer performance camshafts ac schnitzer tuned ecu ac...
  6. H

Gen 2 owner pls report here

Please be informed that helmets are compulsory for all those who want to take part in the proton track carnival (CCT) experience at the sepang circuit. Only those wearing helmets will be allowed into the track. Motorcycle helmets ok. Construction helmets no. Cheers!
  7. H

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

Please be informed that helmets are compulsory for all those who want to take part in the proton track carnival (CCT) experience at the sepang circuit. Only those wearing helmets will be allowed into the track. Motorcycle helmets ok. Construction helmets no. Cheers!
  8. H

Satria's Owners unite!!

9. H

Proton Saga / Iswara

10. proton track carnival update 2

INFORMATION UPDATE (2) Dear sir/madam Date: November 20, 2004 Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004 It gives us great pleasure to invite your club to participate in the event by way of the following: 1. Your club (for Proton cars only) is invited to conduct a membership...
  11. H

Looking for Proton Wira Club

INFORMATION UPDATE (2) Dear sir/madam Date: November 20, 2004 Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004 It gives us great pleasure to invite your club to participate in the event by way of the following: 1. Your club (for Proton cars only) is invited to conduct a membership...
  12. H

13. H

Satria's Owners unite!!

14. H

15. H

Proton Saga / Iswara

16. H

updated on proton track carnival Dear sir/madam Date: November 20, 2004 Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004 With regards to the above, we wish to inform you that PROTON Holdings Berhad will be organising round two of the PROTON Track Carnival at the Sepang...
  17. H

updated information on proton track carnival Dear sir/madam Date: November 20, 2004 Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004 With regards to the above, we wish to inform you that PROTON Holdings Berhad will be organising round two of the PROTON Track Carnival at the Sepang...
  18. H

Proton Saga / Iswara

updated information on proton track carnival Dear sir/madam Date: November 20, 2004 Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004 With regards to the above, we wish to inform you that PROTON Holdings Berhad will be organising round two of the PROTON Track Carnival at the Sepang...
  19. H

Satria's Owners unite!!

updated info on proton track carnival Dear sir/madam Date: November 20, 2004 Re: PROTON TRACK CARNIVAL AT SEPANG CIRCUIT ON DEC 5, 2004 With regards to the above, we wish to inform you that PROTON Holdings Berhad will be organising round two of the PROTON Track Carnival at the Sepang...
  20. H

Satria's Owners unite!!

alvin...if that's your car on the left, pleaseeeee enter the auto salon. don't just come, participate will ya. cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

a friend of mine called me up ask me to detail his brother's car. unfortunately i heard a bad news from him, the car interior was fully flooded badly due to heavy rain at Bedok Reservoir Street @ Singapore. the only thing his brother can do is use a cup to scoop up the water and dry it with a cloth. however when he deliver the car to me after 2 weeks time when the incident happened, i still find the carpet is wet and the underneath carpet's fiber are full of dirty water (air...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience