1. J

Random Exotics Pics 2

DS 5 number plate.... Stand for his name ~ Dato Sri S**** ~
  2. J

[WTS]Fairlady 350Z Weber & Amuse Superleggera Kits *NEW*

do PM me for the amuse superleggera kits price, thx
  3. J

What! A sedan Nissan GT-R, in Thailand?

I wonder if the C-Pillar triangle windows take it out would be better or not? Do some metal work to hide it ~
  4. J

Llumar safety tint

Hi, can you PM me Crystal 6 and T4-50 for Toyota Alphard? Thanks!
  5. J

Help! Where to study?

Go ask both college first before you proceed to the college, and which course you wanna take? Lots of TOC student change to other college, and it's more expensive. Despark got provide Pre-Degree course for around 8 months, then proceed to US for Degree, also around 8 months too.
  6. J

[WTS] HID Conversion Kit from RM 210

Hi bro, do you have HID for socket H27 ?
  7. J

WTS:JR HID Conversion Kit RM260 with 18 months warranty!!!

jojo, merry xmas ~ Im looking for H27 6000k HID for Hyundai Starex Fog lamp ~ Do you have the HID bulb for H27 bulb @@?
  8. J

Getting a new car

Cayenne is a good choice...
  9. J

Galleries - Skylines

Nissan used the same Nur spec speedos meter during the test in Nurburgring track... It's rare than NISMO speedos meter, NISMO meter have 320km/h ~ Maybe even rare than Z-Tune speedos meter, because Z-Tune only use normal NISMO speedos only ~
  10. J

Galleries - Skylines

Nur Spec meter, nice ~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there.. my gen2 is fitted with front airbags and i wanted to change my steering to those aftermarket ones (without airbag). initially was planning to keep my original steering so when i want to sell off my car i can install back the original steering but my concern is do i need to disconnect / sealed / cut-off any wiring to prevent the airbag from activating before installing aftermarket steering? thanx in advance guys & girls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience