Search results

1. C

4age 20V BT have some problem and need some advise..

just a suggestion here. why dont you check the distributor? :smile:
  2. C

Can alternator be repaired?

if it could not start even with a new battery means the starter also have a problem.alternator faulty will drain the new battery after it is starded.
  3. C

Do you have good command of Malay language?

not so familiar with medical terms
  4. C

kelisa engine in kancil, any ideas??

driven one of my friend kancil with 1L ej-ve.(with dvvt).very nice and powerful for kancil(stock standard with exhaust piping only). balanced power/weight for kancil. maintenance is same as kancil standard. if you are lucky enough to find this kind of engine I would highly recommend it if it...
  5. C

Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Ralliart Version

Hi, my lancer is year 2011/
  6. C

Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback Ralliart Version

do you accept trade-in? with "Malaysian RA sportback version" ?
  7. C

Scrap car @ Sparepart

declared as scrapped, could not be registered. thats why cheap for spare parts or track use will be okay.
  8. C

Nissan 180SX/Silvia Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

pm me the price for the caliper and disc. thank you
  9. C

rota wheel ce28n

where are your location?
  10. C

rota grid te37sl

only 9jj for 17" ?
  11. C

Need Advice for S15

Hi, this is my personal oppinion. I've been using s15 for 3 year until now with 4months/year basis. so far i rally think it is suitable for long distance. as long there is no crazy mod on it. as for myself the engine is stock with minor plug n play mods; fmic, bov, exhaust and coilovers. but it...
  12. C

Need advice for sr20det !!!

haltech sprint 500 will do, with that budget. and more than enough with that setup unless you want features that is not supported
  13. C

Imitation stuff come again!!

it's okay if the copied fake is sold as it is but the problem is it sold as it is the original. that's suck! buyer decide which one they want to buy and use.
  14. C

Defi vs Shadow

I've got a friend used shadow oil press. but the sensor last about 2months. but to think it is about you get what you pay. but the accuracy I'm just not sure.
  15. C

Mivec Club

Hi anyone have any idea what's the part number of 4g92 mivec-md ecu ? Thanks ---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:56 PM ---------- Hi anyone have any idea what's the part number of 4g92 mivec-md ecu ? Thanks
  16. C

halfcut Mivec MD 5sp manual

price please
  17. C

Idiot Drivers

it does make sense actually as we know that parking box for motorbike is never design for this kind of bike. at least it was parked properly in the box and not blocking anyone other than taking whole empty box for a car. but anywhere we go there is always insufficient parking space. once I've...
  18. C

Tool boxes

wow! :idea:
  19. C

Tool boxes

hi, where can I get those tools?
  20. C

FS: Buy A31 free RB20det (m), cheapest in the market

looks like i'm going to miss this one :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok guys.

First a few caveats.

1) These are but my personal opinions.
2) I am not accusing anyone of anything.
3) I too am guilty of being party to the rot.

Done.

HOW the HELL did we get our ASSES kicked AGAIN?!!

Ohmygawd. With all the Genting/Ulu Yam/Sepang/Kuala Klawang/Genting Sempah GoPro heroes, I truly thought we had some hope this round. People has the right equipment, talked and sounded pro but ultimately.......poof.

To be fair, I have not been to the track in ages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience