Search results

1. rizalaris

Polis Operasi???

these kind of police just to want to reach their expected target amount of summons only, e.g 100 summons issued per montrh. Thats why no nego. same happens with JPJ, DBKL etc2...
  2. rizalaris

Problem on tein absorber! please help

I just installed it on my E9 about 3 weeks ago, bought used. On the softest setting, I can still feel the firm ride and low bounce rate. On the hardest setting, Its way too hard for the normal street use. Comparison with the standard B6 Bilstein, not so much on the average speed, but during...
  3. rizalaris

Problem on tein absorber! please help

service at N1 charges RM300 per shock inclusive of: - oil fluid - nitrogen gas - oil seal according to them, as along as no oil leak, no need to service. if the sound still appear, might be ur main shaft problem. to replace will cost u over RM1k per shaft. advised from Jebu, try to...
  4. rizalaris

A true enthusiast is not necessarily a good driver

are you mention about "suku clan"? hehee....
  5. rizalaris

Tein s.street and HKs hypermax damper abs.

Bro, where you bought the Ohlins DFV and how's the ride quality vs the performance. I asked Ohlins Msia, and the market price now after discount is around RM10.7k.. Is it worth the money?
  6. rizalaris

[HELP]: Steering Squeak After Changing Steering Fluids

Re: [HELP]: Steering Squek After Changing Steering Fluids Aiyoo latok, DIY kaa?
  7. rizalaris

Skyline Gathering 2010?

I can see one white wira on the very left side of the picture. :biggrin:
  8. rizalaris

Anyone Selling their bnr34?

I saw someone advertising this skyline on his blog. It looks like a good deal and here's the link: http://azmir1.blogspot.com/2010/03/for-sale-nissan-skyline-r34-gtr.html
  9. rizalaris

how do you feel when you lose race with other?

Drift_Devil05, In the 1st place, I never thought that my post will make some ppl feel uneasy, far from being arrogant and ego. My intention to Rainbow is just to cheer him up upon his comment about stock GTR. I myself sometimes being tailgated by satrialution and wiralution, and I know how it's...
  10. rizalaris

how do you feel when you lose race with other?

at least you are still driving almost everyone's dream car.. ppl still envy at you no matter how stock your car is.. if you don't trust me, just put urself in their shoes..
  11. rizalaris

Detuned

stock unmolested car, hehee.. all I can imagine is my car.. and fariz car as well, but i heard his car sudah "ringan2"..
  12. rizalaris

R34 GTR MFD unit..

bro, i already sms u..
  13. rizalaris

where can i buy a new twinturbo for my gtr34

shah, what's the est. price for GT2860-5 shipping to m'sia?
  14. rizalaris

where can i buy a new twinturbo for my gtr34

tong turbo xde bwk masuk GTSS or GT2530 / GT2860-5..
  15. rizalaris

Nissan S15 / R34 GTR for Sale

a few months back, one of my friend was planning to buy one GTR R34 V spec year 2000, white color with the price of Rm16x,000, but i heard the owner had changed his mind to sell.. This might be the same car that we're talking about?
  16. rizalaris

Nissan S15 / R34 GTR for Sale

masih belum terlambat bagimu...hehhee
  17. rizalaris

tire info

I bought mine Toyo T1R @ RM1150 per piece..
  18. rizalaris

where can i fin er34 nismo meter cluster..

try http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/interior-and-cockpit/276595-wts-nismo-speedometer-cluster-300km-h-for-manual-er34-rb25det-made-in-japan.html#post3512302
  19. rizalaris

R34 crystal rear lights

how difficult to retrofit the LED into the OEM lights? any idea? im quite interested.
  20. rizalaris

GTR 35, best GTR but....

yes i agreed, as high as possible.. so that mat rempit won't afford to buy one..hahaa.. and to make the GTR34 still in demand..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any of you guys here watch Top Gear? If you do, then surely you must be more than familiar with those three guys’ crazy antiques and challenges that they put towards a car that sometimes does not even seem logical or relevant to a consumer in assisting them in choosing a vehicle, like for example, racing a Corvette with burning fuel to test its acceleration or even trying to outrun an Apache gunship in testing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience