Search results

1. C

Mixing RON95 with RON97

latest i've tuned my car with ron95. better not mix cause it will make the car haywire. if want pure power go with ron97 cause its from japan. japan now gas stations are ron100. they make power from higher compression engine eg. 10.5:1. but if you already have type r and with a tight budget...
  2. C

Ogura/ OSgiken Super single or twin plate

yup that should be the correct way...but since i've been going through the hassle it really makes me to dump my car. and having a tight budget make things a disaster. but my mechanic drove my car that day to tune he says the clutch slipping...so i believed him. to open the gearbox takes...
  3. C

well that is one option...i one have one but it slip if i on the A/C. then i change to ogura. when install the ogura, the type r clutch was actually damaged not slip.... about exedy, it slips when i try to launch or drive hard...if drive normal ok...but currently drive between gear change can...
  4. C

Mixing RON95 with RON97

ron95 really pain in the ass...for old cars...coz cars 15-20 years back enter malaysia car makers knowing that we use ron97...so this suddenly ron95 emerges and all news cars come in malaysia are tune to ron95...thats great!!!! but how bout old cars?????not fair right????? car need to retune...
  5. C

thanks tuner for what????/first tuner says this 2nd tuner says that...so the first problem is from the tuner itself...he knew already that my car every day traffic jam he urge me to use exedy super single!!!!6 months slip. don't u get it. how much money i lost...rm1500 for 6 months?????what is...
  6. C

yeah. i think ur right because i used super single exedy and after 6 months already slip.damn.what a waste of money.my car only making below 200hp. now feels less and less grip. maybe i try 3 pucks after this...really disappointed.my car not even went to the track. daily driven car...my car was...
  7. C

Can VTEC engine use RON95?

is like this..for your own good test both shell and petronas. which one is good for your drive. some people like power rather than fuel saving others like the opposite. so its depends to ur liking...to me shell is the worst...petronas however some turbo european cars performs well. for na bhp...
  8. C

Can VTEC engine use RON95?

from my opinion, its tunable. use ron95 tune to ron95, use ron97 tune to ron97. that all. if use ron95, even on tune have to drive the car less aggressive cause u can't push the car since u already push to use ron95 right? have to drive according to situation. example, drive with less passenger...
  9. C

Fuel Consumption For Our Ride

i heard that k20 ivtec the ignition is adjustable if we pour ron95. one thing for sure if use ron95 use bhp. my car b18c since don't have function ignition to retard itself, so i use hondata to tune so can accept ron95. of course power is not there, but i can rev my car to 10k rpm no...
  10. C

lighten crank pulley (alloy)

hard to believe that. i just changed my pulley to OEM. power steering aircon alternator back to normal. accelerate hard and car goes fast as usual. damn rm360 burned just like that. better i donate that money to orphanage. can't wait to upgrade to b20b. need to find rm2500.yeah.... ----------...
  11. C

oic...o thought there were the same size. you could be right. if size is smaller then oem for sure it will disturb the system. what i'm experiencing is when i on the AC, during traffic jams really kill your joy of driving. if gives u more stress. not only that in fifth gear is really hard to...
  12. C

i use arospeed as the shop only sells that. i dont know. need to come out another rm300-rm500?waste of money. why not i save my money to rm2500 i upgrade to b20b low compression with toda cams....lg syiok. i might as well use this pulley. hope it will last long for 1 year. i shouldn't gatal2...
  13. C

yeah that is correct. if lets say just came from traffic jam, and I stop the car to buy food to start again is very hard. at first i didn't notice but when it happens regularly i know the lighten campulley is the reason.damn...can we live like this just to get that acceralation?not worth it. i...
  14. C

damn...this LCP is giving me a real stress. if i'm in a traffic jam my steering is getting heavier(power steering), my alternator is weak and my aircon is not cooling. if i'm cruising in highway its ok. so after using for 3 days i must say LCP good when u accelerate from 0-90kmh all gears. very...
  15. C

B18C non type r~

b16a 154whp & b18c gsr 170whp....not every engine has the same dyno result. and not all dyno machine has the same whp. it depends to the healthiness of the engine itself. during my time in b16a i've change the gear ratios. my 3rd and 4th gear is shorten. so i accelerate more faster in those...
  16. C

just bought LCP. first drive was very good. during traffic jam is good as easy to accelarate. but when no cars on hway to reach 140km so damn hard. damn!!!!!. so to cucuk bigger cars is like hell. cars revs up more but car not moving fast. so moral of story i seek for accelarate duirng start...
  17. C

B18C non type r~

no...no...no...already change cam to skunk2 tuner series stage 2. yes it is modded. 1.8 block with same cam. but think want to change to toda. coz skunk2 mainly for drag.thats why powerband is at the back.toda u can get low and mid. usually you want power as fast as we could.i chose skunk2 as...
  18. C

B18C non type r~

yup...b16a b16b b18c all feel the same.can feel slightly different. but b20 coz of the torque is a different story.i not yet drive into one but all people say its awsome. feel the car light. my car b16a dyno 178whp. change the block to 1.8 dyno 193 whp. since hampered by ron95...its just plain...
  19. C

B18C non type r~

if k20a not affordoble might want to get b20 or crvtec or b20 vtec. can get 220whp on ron95. more torque than 1.8 type r. rev up to 8k rpm. more than that better prepare rm650 for a 2 liter engine block. cost for b20 also less if you have vtec head b16a, b18c. if you have b18cr and pour in...
  20. C

B18C non type r~

yup....higher compression higher RON. if you look closely to every car specs you will notice every new car compression is 10 or below. turbo cars like peogeot, vw, merc all 10 compression. but for type r all is 11 and above. GSR is below 11. some honda tuners make 14. at the end he sell his car...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was only a matter of time before somebody threw McLaren’s benchmark-setting F1 against its ‘supposed’ spiritual successor, the MP4-12C. The apostrophes are present because even though this is McLaren’s first fully home-built sportscar since the F1, the boys from Woking themselves have made it crystal clear that the MP4-12C was never intended to be in the same class as the F1.

The F1 was in a league of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience