Search results

1. J

Nissan 2face - ressurecting dead - u kereta mesti respray la

bro, is the the M80 selling everywhere? how much?
  2. J

HKR Wheel Spacer for Mitsubishi

bro, Give me the price of 20 & 38 for 4 x 100
  3. J

4G93P/Mivec CUSCO style extractor (4-2-1) NEW!~

bro, is it mivec mod 4g93NA is the same size with Mivec, right? How bout enlarged for Mivec? Do u have any?
  4. J

Mivec Intake Manifold

Hey guys, I wanna doubt something here... enlarging the intake, a min mod of e-manage u should have... stand alone is better... right?
  5. J

Adjustable Cam Gear/Pulley

What a good findings... And bout your question... I guess most of the ppl or car owner will always depend on their foreman to set for them(included) me... I do interesting what is retarding the inlet degree!!! Guys... Appreciate with your share & put it here if anythings more!!!:beer::burnout:
  6. J

Ultra Racing, user experience please?

I would only can say...Anti-roll cage is more significant in terms of stability... Normal stabilizer bar aren't that big difference... But u may safer when accident...Haha!!!
  7. J

Can anybody explain this video?

lol... self cheating... hehe!!!
  8. J

knocking sound while mivec kicking.. need help from sifu here

yes...of coz will be heavy...feel like less power okuyama, Tuning won't solve your problem... coz the moment when they tune with AFC or E-manage (any piggyback), they will adjust the mechanism part 1st before the tune your ECU... In the other words, if the setting is already too advance...
  9. J

Can anybody explain this video?

look at the speed... normal mitsubishi the max of meter is 180... the pivot just right 180 when the panel is 240... I suspect that's fake panel look at THE mivec!
  10. J

well, ur's situation are same with me... they just increase ur ignition timing to increase ur rev. response...but it will cause knocking especially uphill...right? W/o disturbing any setting, just try to use Ron95 and chck ur engine oil level(make sure it always at max level coz mivec will...
  11. J

LSD Gearbox Vs Gear Oil

i was used Motul 75w/90... damn...90 per litre...my g/b need 2.x litre...need to buy 3 litre... can u imagine!??!?!?
  12. J

fren...did u instal adjustable cam pulley? if yes, may too high degree oredi.. But if not, Check your ignition timing, may too hi setting also... and it will also sound like not enough 'current' during idling (like almost mati engine)
  13. J

change turbo to na

ya...bcoz cannot endorse to to 2.0 oredi mah... hehe... I heard evo half only 6k ++ instead mivec cheapest also 7.5k... if count together with labour ahh..., almost 3k lah... reasonable for me... but... the bad things is... u down grade...may not go back to 2.0 anyway!!! God...
  14. J

need some help for 4g92 twincam upgrade.....

But if u 4g92 dohc, may not have to go for mivec anyway... If i' not mistaken, mivec is using alloy block...don't they? yours is normal engine block... u plug mivec head & ecu wouldn't better than a standard mivec... Unless u go for 4g93 1.8 block......So u can also plug ur current 1.6...
  15. J

LSD Gearbox Vs Gear Oil

wow...what a details... thanks bro...
  16. J

Apexi Turbo Timer ,,, BLUE LED

Bro... I can't imagine how cheap it is... I do interest with this...but... Can't convince myself
  17. J

LSD Gearbox Vs Gear Oil

Yo bro, Thanks for reply... I just thought... LSD just a part in between the driveshaft... But no idea how sensitve it is to the gear oil... Anyway... it means it's sharing gear oil together with the gear... doesn't it? But if the tear starting tear of worn...could the LSD also be...
  18. LSD Gearbox Vs Gear Oil

Yo all sifu, I would like to ask y'all about... is really LSD gear need to use specified gear oil like 'indication' of different brand... What I'm trying to ask is...can LSD g/b use normal gear oil??? Thanks for viewing & reply!
  19. J

[Swap] 15" SSR Type C Replica in White

Bro, I would like to try 15" offset rim from u to fit my twin pot caliper... Mine is Buddy club P1 17"
  20. J

Mivec Modification

As per previous conversation, we concluded that B series have a better final gear ratio... 0-400m is definately advantages... But anyway, i do agree... I losed once with 18CR on city 96'... (Mine is 1.8 Mivec stock piston) losed pick up half body...then til end also same... it's won't...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am now driving a 4G93p engine,
matspeed cams 272 both intake and exhaust,
mivec throttle , and bla bla bla

any BIG BROTHERS out there can give me advice, what piggyback , management should i install......
of course with a good price as in FUNCTION+GOOD PRICE... and worth buying...

of course emanage ultimate is much more expensive compared to the blue thing... is it worth the money ?

at the end of the day ,... where would be the best place to do it (install + tune+future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience