Search results

1. P

advice on A32 and A33 models

Hi, I bought A32 used car which already converted to 2.5L, just not satisfy with the power, so eventually changed to 3.0L, can feel there is a big different :)
  2. P

A32 gearbox takes forever to engage D

Hi sifus, My A32 3.0 facing the same problem, gb problem & under power worst than 2.0, send to mech for checking then his advice is service the gb which will cost RM1.5k-RM2k, is this price too high? Need some advice .. thanks
  3. P

Cefiro A32 steering~

RM36k seems like a bit expensive oh, but if good condition then should be ok ... :) Mine using A32 2.5L, suspension and engine problem... sigh
  4. P

My ceFIRO

hi, fc like yours is better than mine, my full tank only can go about 550km in town used, highway more than 600++km
  5. P

Cefiro A32 Gearbox Problem - Slow Engage

thanks guys. So better dont use synthetic oil for more than 10 years car.... Bump: thanks guys. So better dont use synthetic oil for more than 10 years car.... Bump: thanks guys. So better dont use synthetic oil for more than 10 years car.... Bump: thanks guys. So better dont use synthetic...
  6. P

Hi guys, what is the grade of engine oil suitable for 10 years cefiro? 20/50? The engine oil should be more thick since 10 years car already? Bump: Hi guys, what is the grade of engine oil suitable for 10 years cefiro? 20/50? The engine oil should be more thick since 10 years car already?
  7. P

6 litres and 4 litres is much different leh, mine one also 4 litres ++.................
  8. P

A32 ..Need Advise urgently

I've changed the downpipe about 1 year ago. Increased performance? Yes!!. Stop knocking sound?? Duh?. Nothing to do with that. But you would hear a v6 rumble sound when the RPM is between 1 - 2.5K. Maybe the rumbling sound would drown ur knocking sound, heheh.. Here's a pic of it...
  9. P

Weikee, r u a foreman? My car is having a small problem which my foreman don't know how to solve, still looking the experienced foreman to check .... :banghead: Bump: Weikee, r u a foreman? My car is having a small problem which my foreman don't know how to solve, still looking the...
  10. P

My previous gearbox same problem with u, my foreman mentioned that my gearbox is not in good condition, then bought 2nd hand gearbox from fren finally.
  11. P

Engine conversion procedure

Ya, agree with you. Previously i was using 2.5VQ engine but with 3.0VQ ECU & gearbox, result proved that less power & gearbox already 'kong', just changed to 3.0VQ & gearbox.
  12. P

can i join also? :biggrin:
  13. P

Cefiro Club

ong, where can i get the front grill like urs? And how much for it? thanks Bump: ong, where can i get the front grill like urs? And how much for it? thanks
  14. P

My ceFIRO

i'm driving a 3.0 with original tyre, similar with yours, can hit 500km around town, highway very save fuel...
  15. P

Manual Transmission for A32

so this wednesday 3pm u guys got gathering ah......i m frm klang also... ~_~
  16. P

Cefiro Club

my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :) Bump: my fren also said that in sunway can find a lot of 18" japan rims, the price is not too high and also the 2nd tyre... will look for it... :)
  17. P

My ceFIRO

u r driving a manual car, of course save fuel. Happy new year everyone, may yours wish will come true... :)
  18. P

Cefiro Club

ya ya, still the best car to drive ... :) Quite satisfied with it, comfortable & powerful car.... Hey guys, any place i can buy the 2nd 18" deep dish rim? btw 2k to 3k.
  19. P

My ceFIRO

r u sure? what engine r u using wor? Y so big different with mine one...., i already tried to drive like uncle style but still makan minyak-lah....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello to all... just out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask (recommendations) and know which of the car mod shops in Bandar Sunway are better at modifying K-Cars... I drive a Kelisa and am planning on changing the air filter, piping, and the muffler... I'd also like to know (opinions/estimations) how much I'm looking at "coughing up" to modify these parts of my car... but basically I'm not sure on which shop to visit and that would also perform good modifying job on my car... thanks in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience