Search results

1. J

Fiber & PU bodykit Cheap sales!!!!

Re: Firbe & PU bodykit Cheap sales!!!! hei bro, i would like to find out how much are you charging to custom a front bumper for kenari example : using the twin headlight RS to customer the lower part ? also the price inclusive with paint job . thanks and awaiting for your reply
  2. J

A very simple, zero-cost auto transmission modification.

hei man . do you mind to include some pictures of your enjine while doing the tweaks ? thanks ! cauese really need some pictorial to make sure I am in the correct path :) thanks again
  3. J

Xmods RC

Edward : mm yeah the price is RM400 stated there "Kit + Motor + body" but not sure about the controller. cause never stated there Untitled Document. you refer to the section with the sub tittle D1-10RC "Drift" Micro Kits. if you notice that is actually a HPI Micro RS4 :) HPI Racing | High...
  4. J

Xmods RC

wa geng .. got HID liao :P Edward's car , :) nice nice and what is up with teh HKS sticker ? mmm actually i been surfing around the net . and some web forums. feel like buying the 1.10 RC electric powered or the 1.18 ones "HPI Micro RS4" which is also electric powered. but i don't think the...
  5. J

Xmods RC

Oo icic then now i only know :) " so must be a very good buy loh" mm yeah how much you want to let go ? I went to toycity in Metro Prima Kepong, i am sadly disappointedly with the shops .. I only found 2 xmod RC cars .. and both of them are open boxed. "odd items" and i can't see any parts the...
  6. J

Xmods RC

hei man just want to find out how you make those small sticker and vinyl very nice :) care to share?
  7. J

Xmods RC

why suddenly wanna sell the car kit ? i thought you are playing it now ? so now sien liao a ?
  8. J

Xmods RC

ikinari rc: radioshack / hpi japan xmods custom rc got this from the net :) nice video . Xmod really can drift , but is it abit late to start .. cause the stuff is already been out for some time like Edwards says.
  9. J

Xmods RC

mmmm membership for Toy City bro . er how come so expensive one ... those 1/10 scale dift RCs is cheaper for their parts. well i visit to some of the website that are selling xmod accessories .. the price is cheaper even though convert to Ringgit
  10. J

Xmods RC

hei guys the new kit cost RM199? + AWD is 99 ? and how much are those accessories like suspension and ETC. by the way satriaSssEeeZzz how to apply the member ship :) thanks dude can't wait to join you all "if i can afford to get it " so tempting . i check out some sites like you tube with...
  11. J

How to: Oil Temperature Gauge Installation.

looking foward too seee the product.... 45 is cheap though. comaring with the RM167... mm
  12. J

First Drive: 2006 Satria Neo

yeah overall it is a nice car ! :) just the rear seats. super narrow space . they sould take out the rear seats or make it optional for the market. :) those who don't want can get some discount ma.
  13. J

DIY - Car Powerup For AUTO Cars Only

Wa this sound rather complicating :) expecially there is no specific diagram to DIY the thing wo .. :) siapa know how to make this :P sure can earn big money
  14. J

DIY pioneer hu aux-in

yeah "youmolo" FM transmitter such big time man. sometimes the qaulity is worst then the radio one :) finally . i got mine fixed today . very satisfy with the quality ! :P spend almost nothing to get the AUX done. mmm another good way to get AUX in working for pioneer product . this method...
  15. J

DIY pioneer hu aux-in

Went to hansc place yesterday /// tested the DIY sound quality wise is very good! better then those FM trasmiter 10 times ! try this out guys! :)
  16. J

DIY pioneer hu aux-in

bro where can i get those audio jack cable with groundings ? mm i am using 5650 . can it work ?
  17. J

DIY pioneer hu aux-in

mmm bro :) waiting for the tutorial leh :P mmm if can include diagrams of picutre can ? cause i am a noob here ! the original cable is good expensive ! :
  18. J

Many Side Mirror For Sales!!!

bro the l6 mirror still avaialble ? how about other L9s? version ? withe best price or course thanks
  19. J

Carbon Fiber Sticker At Super Low Price!!! Limited!!!

hei bro is it possible for me to collect the goods just a tought? interested here . staying in KL dude 1meter
  20. J

AFOS 2006 | Ladies - Sepang Circuit Malaysia

::Drolling:: superchun :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

haloo all sifus...need help here..
im using blitz super sound bov....
i dono Y my bov senyap je...
no sound at all...some said valve jam..need 2 services..
where can do bov services..??
sory..newbie here..help..help :thumpdown
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience