Search results

1. A

[WTS] BMW E46 320i 2.0l

bumping this up...
  2. A

[WTS] BMW E46 320i 2.0l

the engine bay is just a normal E46 engine bay, i doubt there's any interesting to see.
  3. A

[WTS] BMW E46 320i 2.0l

what I meant was, you are not blacklisted and take home pay is good and bank perceive you are able to sustain the loan.
  4. A

[WTS] BMW E46 320i 2.0l

bumpping it up.
  5. [WTS] BMW E46 320i 2.0l

2000/2005 E46 320i 2.0liter 6 cylinder M-sports (recond from Japan) M3 bumper Multifunction steering (round type) Newly re-wrapped all seats (black) New interior linings (black) 18" Rims Stock engine with new radiator and water pump (less than 3 months old) Clifford immobilizer Price: RM83,000...
  6. A

EG rulezzzzzzz!!!

wah.. I started this thread long time ago....never knew it is still alive! Way to go! :shades_smile:
  7. A

BMW 323i 1999

Over_boost, Do you have a pic of your car? :shades_smile:
  8. A

zero4 shout out

I'm good. Yeah..been MIA for sooo long...damn...I miss the Vtec sound and the adrenelin rush...:sad_smile:
  9. A

BMW 323i 1999

What I meant was "Have you consider getting an ACS bootlip?"
  10. A

zero4 shout out

Yo Bryan, wassup??? :shades_smile: I'm also back! hahahaha...... :cyclops:
  11. A

BMW 323i 1999

:_: ACS boot lip?
  12. A

Gtt R34

Thanks for all the replies. :cool: I am gathering as much info as I can before decide what car to buy....
  13. A

Anyone missed me?

He is rarely in Malaysia.. :(
  14. A

Gtt R34

I found the answer for question 3, still need the answer for 1 and 2. :)
  15. Gtt R34

I'm planning to get a car and I've short-listed a few in mind, GTT R34 being one of them. Can someone enlighten me on the following? 1. Maintenance cost? 2. Which parts I need to be aware of (e.g. easily get konked)? 3. How thirsty is the car? (occasion boost) thanks.
  16. A

Anyone missed me?

Dunno which side I'm going.....still thinking....still thinking.....:cool:
  17. A

Anyone missed me?

Still in Johor...:mad:
  18. A

Anyone missed me?

I'm fine. Will be migrating away from VTEC land.... :cool:
  19. A

Anyone missed me?

no one misses me...only misses the stuff in my car..:mad:
  20. A

Anyone missed me?

If things work out, I might have a few more stuff to sell :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With all the buzz recently about Mazda’s new 6; due out in 2014, about to make its debut, it’s just been announced that the covers will be pulled off the new 6 at next month’s Moscow International Automobile Salon and will be the second vehicle in their stable to be decked out in Mazda’s new SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY that encompasses engine fuel-efficiency and performance, lightweight, transmission, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience