Search results

1. C

WTS : Subaru Impreza s202

What's the year make of this car? Still can get loan from Bank?
  2. Anyone selling Mazda Interplay???

Anyone selling off their Mazda Interplay with B8210?
  3. C

EK9 / EJ7 for sale

RM40k. Can?
  4. Looking for EP82T Starlet turbo 2 doors.

Hi, Does anyone or you or your member is selling off their EP82T Starlet turbo 2 doors? If have, please PM me. thanks.
  5. C

(FS) Subaru Impreza Version 8 GDB 2003

I am not familiar with Subaru. Correct me if I'm wrong. Subaru Imprezza is lower version of STI. Right?
  6. Looking for MR2 Turbo Gen 3. Is MR2 parts still alot in the market?

Hi guys, Looking for a MR2 with Turbo Gen 3. Just wanted to know is it still easy & lots of spare parts for MR2 in the market? This is the most important thing that I need to consider before I buy this car. Maybe you guys can advice on this. thanks.
  7. C

Satria 1.8 MIVEC fully built for SNF/TTA event (Road Legal Car)

Great mod, great spec & good price for such a full race car mod. BUMP for u bro ...
  8. C

Anyone use SHADOW meter before? Any review/commend?

Ic. which mean you are referring to the 1st model of Shadow meter not the latest version Shadow Pro 2 version. Right?
  9. C

What's the problem he encounter? Can share? As I know they provide 1 year warranty on gauges & sensors as well.
  10. C

Hi bro. How long have you been using it?
  11. Anyone use SHADOW meter before? Any review/commend?

Hi guys, I am thinking of trying out on latest version of SHADOW PRO2 meters. Water Temp, Oil Temp & Oi Pressure. Got to know that this SHADOW brand is the most trusted brand in Taiwan. Just wondering before I try on it, anyone use before & can you give some comment or review on this...
  12. C

Federal 595 RS-R vs Yokohama AD08

Then I think I better go for year 2013 since difference abit only. Coz using for track & next year TTA event...:biggrin:
  13. C

I check with 1 of the shop in Sunway. They quote me RM380 for year 2013 tires. But they have old stock which is manufactured 2011. Selling at RM300. Year 2011 can use?
  14. C

I heard a lot on this problem but I have used 3 sets of Federal 595 RS-R & touch-wood, there is none of this happen to me yet. ---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ---------- Hi mADmAN. Where did you buy? Which shop & location?
  15. C

WOW. Means RS-R is better coz the thread wear is lower than AD08. Any idea how much would be for now the size 205/50/15 for RS-R?
  16. Federal 595 RS-R vs Yokohama AD08

Hi guys, Just wondering between Federal 595 RS-R & Yokohama AD08 which one is better? Compare to track usage & what is the thread-wear for both tires & current market price? Does this both tires have this size of 205/50/15?
  17. C

Can GTI 4G93 with MIVEC head mod up to 200HP on wheel?

Which mean 4G93 MIVEC with stock MIVEC cam should get around 150hp & above on wheel only la. So many ppl claim have 180-190hp. I think that HP reading is on engine... Haha...
  18. C

Hi guys, Just curious because when I saw my friend dyno sheet 153hp on wheel at Dyno Dynamics. Below is his car setup. 4G93 block MIVEC head MIVEC cam S90 Throttle Body Other mod like filter, exhaust & extractor What I curious is many ppl claim that with above setup they got...
  19. C

I see. When you got your 180hp on wheel. Is without aftermarket cam. Right? And also best to match with GTI 1.8L gearbox or MIVEC gearbox? And without after market high-lift cam, what's d max RPM rev can the engine rev up to safely? ---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  20. Can GTI 4G93 with MIVEC head mod up to 200HP on wheel?

Hi guys, Just wondering anyone try before on this project? And can this setup achieve 200hp on wheel? If anyone tried before mind to share the spec of the engine? GTI 4G93 engine 1.8L MIVEC head high-lift of cam port-polish engine balance hi-comp piston racing bearing racing...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i become worried coz two of my friends' myvi stolen last 2 days...
any recommendation alarm system..??i heard about viper..how is it?ok?where to buy it in kl?how much..? sorry too much question...hope give the recommendation..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience