Search results

1. A

Bride Low Max Bucket Seat

Got railling?
  2. Toyota Celica 1.8 (M) zzt231 2zz VVTLI

Direct owner 00/05 Electric sunroof Loan arrange ownself Available for viewing No free joy ride 2ZZ VVTL-I Engine nearly 200whp dyno graph available upon request Remark currently owner using trd spoiler in picture 3.. Picture 1 spoiler will included. Very seldom drive (low mileage 80k km)...
  3. A

Do you know this Proton Satria Rear bumper??

Pm me your hp number... I think got sample let u see
  4. A

APIGA gaming race seat with thrustmaster t500rs

Willing to letgo f1 wheel only?
  5. A

Satria neo 1.6 CPS Vs R3

Can pm me info for the clubsport for sale ? :biggrin:
  6. atv 150cc cvt used

Hi, Anyone interested in used atv 150 cc? Detail below in malay... Price drop from 3k to 2.3k Atv 150cc cvt saiz lebih besar berbanding atv 110cc Cat pakai spray tin je (senang calar dan nampak base colour) base colour biru.. Coverset kurang elok... Seat koyak kena repair... Meter ada...
  7. A

Myvi 1.5 problem while travel long distance.

Hmmm looks like alot opinion here... Since my car need to be service... Shall take this chance to change to atf dextron III
  8. A

Mind to share with me where to get the lubeguard ? I stay near sungai buloh area.. For your info, my car atf use toyota t-iv, And change every 20 000km Can lubeguard works with this fluid? Another thing i would like to ask is about myvi atf filter, I heard that myvi 1.5 (3sz-ve) atf filter...
  9. A

Im finding solution for my problem and not promoting brand... Stopoil and nasa oil, Under company name "lubeworld" if i not mistaken... And i dont think is recycle oil.. I dont feel to change to branded oil,prefer use this and change 2000 km earlier everytime service... Because i have change...
  10. A

Checked my engine using 10w40... Is that ok ?
  11. A

thanks for all info.. tommorrow will check what engine oil i use = ) if my car use 5w40, then i will move to atf additive
  12. A

Stopoil semi synthetic Coolant still using once the car come out from showroom... Temperature reading ok... Maybe rev too hard ? Got solution to make it withstand keep revving ? Bout the gearbox normally uphill wont keep shift to low gear... Will it be because engine too hot and keep change gear?
  13. Myvi 1.5 problem while travel long distance.

Hi, to all sifu sifu here... Would like to ask any member here drive myvi 1.5 felt the same problem with me. Sometime i travel long distance cruising around 130-140kmh If the car keep going for 1 or 2 hour... The engine will become underpower and if uphill gearbox will keep shift to lower...
  14. A

HELP: My Nissan Murano could not start.

hi,the aircond doesnt't work while driving?
  15. A

Ford Fiesta

How fast was u driving.. I think the worst is engine need to replace it since u stated that oil coming from the bottom of engine
  16. A

used car stock clearance

Ok... Between the car was on running condition or ?
  17. A

used car stock clearance

can i know.. 28) Fiat (1968) is what car model?
  18. A

lancer ck subframe complete

All goes together... Price dropped
  19. A

lancer ck bodypart (set)

bump price dropped