Search results

1. 4g93t item for sale

I have some item to let go since im upgrading my car 1. GSR AIR FLOW SENSOR - RM150.00 2. GSR INJECTOR (390 CC)- RMSOLD 3. GSR ECU (CODE 5663) - RM600.00 All item are in good condition and negotiable a bit. If take all special price will be given....cheers :wavey:
  2. Adjustable Suspension For Sale (Wira/Satria/Putra)

Hello to all zth member.....An adjustable suspension for sale for Wira/Satria/Putra owners 1. GAB Japan from Libero halfcut serviceable type RM800.00 (highly nego) 2. QUANTUM Adjustable made in England (Hi/Lo & Soft/Hard) from EVO 3 track car halfcut RM2300.00 (highly...
  3. Tein Adjustable Suspension

Hello to all zth member....im just helping up my friend he want to sell his Tein HA for wira/puta/satria together with pillowball.....item still in the car n in a tiptop condition bought it from N1 Sunway......Price RM2400 (nego)....:biggrin: ITEM SOLD YESTERDAY EVENING TO A GUY FROM...
  4. GSR item for sale

Hi to all members, i want to sell some item from gsr for those BOT lovers pls pm me....this item still in the car.....I want to sell my standard GSR Ecu, Air Flow Sensor (449) & GSR Injector (390cc).....All those item sell in a package price RM1400 (nego a bit)....Reason i want to sell im...
  5. Fuel Pump For Sale

Hola to all zth member......I want to sell my fuel pump.....item halfcut condition....im changing to walbro...pls pm for those interested and its suitable for those intend to do BOT.....:smokin: Type Of Fuel Pump Evo 1 - RMSOLD Skyline - RMSOLD
  6. Standard Shock Absober

Hello friends i got standard wira/putra/satria front shock abs for sale....i bought it new from sparepart shop for my car but suddenly i change my mind and bought adjustable shocks......never been used its gas shock absober most probably from the 1.6 version.....its still in da box......im...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has unveiled their new racer for 2011 - the 458 Challenge. Based on the, you guessed it, 458 Italia, the new Challenge features an updated dual-clutch F1 gearbox, an 'E-Diff' electronic differential, and an 'F1-Trac' traction control system with wet or dry weather settings. Other upgrades for the Challenge include a race suspension that come with solid aluminum bushings, stiffer springs, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience