Search results

1. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Change the ecu bro coz u r still using the standard ecu of gsr n the other thing you use evo maaa....the standard ecu reading 449 airflow although u install the emanage...the emanage just a piggyback its just cheating the signal to the ecu.....cheers :nurse:
  2. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Wah what a nice offer for banana but im just finish overhaul my car...huhuhuhu
  3. yashiofactory

mivec or GSR

Kid_cool87 - a good choice of mivec but u have to face with the unbelieveable pricing....most probably the pricing around RM8500 to RM9000 depend on the halfcut also...if got lsd much higher....i have been played N/A for quite sometimes but me im much prefer turbo....anyway good luck for ur...
  4. yashiofactory

mivec or GSR

Mrnazmi - I agree with u bro need a good runner to do the inspection Just want to share, for PROTON cars only, 20% only can be increase from the existing CC.....others car still remain 25%.....this thing happen since there's a lot of people previously convert their car from 1.6cc to 2.0cc...
  5. yashiofactory

mivec or GSR

Newbienissan - Can bro....this is Malaysia can country maaa....hehheeh
  6. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Hai Lazy Chai long time no see....hehehehe I tought u already change ur turbine to TD05 bro.....the cheapest way to install TD05 u need to buy the fuel regulator as u use big turbine u need extra fuel on the high rpm...but i think better u dont change ur turbine as u want to sell off ur...
  7. yashiofactory

4g93T gsr engine rebuild, need advice

Who said u r stupido bro.......tell me now i will hantam sama dia....heheheheh :biggrin:
  8. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

HKS Hi-power also can produce better sound but if u use the s-flow type of piping much better....but if u already made the straight pipe it will reduce a bit....im using the HKS hyper muffler its sound quite nice during idle but during the turbine kick-off damn kaw syiok...its enough for...
  9. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

quite nice item bro i already check your blog....anyway where's your location bro
  10. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

11. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Bro ur from ipoh...i think maybe u can try to find out somewhere in tambun city coz normally u can find them near the tambun city during the nite hour coz that's the "hot arrear" for illegal race....i have been there before few months back n quite syiok there...cheers....sorry bro im from subang...
  12. yashiofactory

all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

yup auto g/box cannot stand in the higher rpm....before im playing with the turbo im using 1.8 single cam only but certain modd to play syiok2 maaa...hehehehh...but for me my personal advice N/A much better then turbo if you like to play in cornering there's some advantage on it......cheers bro
  13. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Bro he's born rich guy so its up to him lol want to put how many $$$$...hehehehhe cheers bro...im so pity of u bro.....so far my car since the day im endorsed the engine then travel from north to south no problem maybe my luck are with me unless the incident whereby i have been stopped by the...
  14. yashiofactory

Wat's the max boost for a stock 4g93t terbalik?

yup i agreed with the speed2horizon said...then how much u want to boost its up to u bro...cheers
  15. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Hahahahah im agree with you wailup...but somehow im also a person that prefer BM but some of their language there are quite difficult to understand...im not saying the forum is not good but somehow because of the language itself make us just wonder to join...just my opinion coz im also have a...
  16. yashiofactory

4g93T gsr engine rebuild, need advice

Thanx Syahz wow thats really nice info im also still looking for rebuilt my engine but somehow a lot of people will say the duratech conrod but suddenly came out with the Taiwan rod quite cheap also but so far how's the durability of the things......im not making any monster car but its it...
  17. yashiofactory

4g93 engine/Super90/Skunk2

Wow what a nice combination....anyway good luck 4 ur sale bro....cheers
  18. 4g93t item for sale

I have some item to let go since im upgrading my car 1. GSR AIR FLOW SENSOR - RM150.00 2. GSR INJECTOR (390 CC)- RMSOLD 3. GSR ECU (CODE 5663) - RM600.00 All item are in good condition and negotiable a bit. If take all special price will be given....cheers :wavey:
  19. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

From what you are saying the sound can be from the conrod bro...maybe the conrod bearing or the conrod itself the sound also happen during my engine problem it will sound at the low end of 2 - 4 rpm....cheers :driver:
  20. yashiofactory

4G93T Club

Badturz - I agree with contreasjun said most probably your tuning bro....ok for the info me im just using those standard GSR injector + standard ECU + standard AIR FLOW + fuel regulator + walbro fuel pump + wastegate 38mm + adjustable cam pulley + TD05 20G but enhance with the...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need some suggestion from you guys
1)Suzuki swift sport / suzuki swift
2)Honda civic es 2.0
3)Toyota vios
i'm not really pro about car.http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/stupid.gif
My budget is around 75k - 110k
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience