Search results

1. nyantong

Water spots

How about regular polishing body paint compound?
  2. nyantong

CR-Z talk

Basically the 3 modes works by adjusting the throttle response and fuel ignition mapping. But I suspect its mostly just throttle response. So I don't see a need for CR-Z to install throttle controller as it already has factory fitted ones.
  3. nyantong

CR-Z talk

Not really, even the first model has a lot of heat from the hybrid battery. I suspect its because of the lack of proper insulation between the battery and the passenger area. Compared to hybrids like Prius C, really can feel a lot of difference
  4. nyantong

CR-Z talk

Speaking of CR-Z, I don't find the air con adequate as the heat from the hybrid battery pack is extremely hot. What do you think?
  5. nyantong

CR-Z talk

Janganlah hammer budak baru...LOL
  6. nyantong

Weight of rear seats & ideas for spare wheel

Most modern cars no longer carry spare wheels but an emergency tyre gel kit and an electric air pump which is much lighter and compact
  7. nyantong

valve cover gasket still leak after replacing

Simple.... just remove and reseal the gaskets
  8. nyantong

2009 proton satira neo suspension dangerous fault

I believe there has been some google translation involved
  9. nyantong

after overhaul..

I don't think campro needs valve adjustment as it uses hydraulic tappets
  10. nyantong

Seeking advice on jerking problem (Lancer Sportback 2.4)

In that case you have to check with the sc about this. Or another way is to buy FR5EI and install it yourself and see if it makes a diff
  11. nyantong

after overhaul..

Probably need to reset ECU and perform adaptation after the overhaul.
  12. nyantong

Seeking advice on jerking problem (Lancer Sportback 2.4)

Its quite possible the ignition system is faulty, since it only happened after service and the plugs were replaced. Remove the coils and cables and check for any damage or oil stains on the coil and cables. Sometimes the coil or cable can also cause misfiring due to damage internally during...
  13. nyantong

High Fuel Consumtion After Using COSWAY Fuel Saver

Very difficult to say. Could be faulty oxygen sensor due to chemicals from the fuel saver. Or worse faulty fuel injectors
  14. nyantong

Mystery whining noise from front

Probably the tyre noisy
  15. nyantong

Car expert please help. Camber adjusting.i feel conned!

Bro, tyre shops need to cari makan that's why every car which goes for alignment needs a camber nut. 90 bucks for a piece of screw... what is that made of, titanium??? Besides, most modern passenger car these days don't need camber screw because they are designed to run without em. Best to just...
  16. nyantong

Battery or Alternator ?? battery lights

Most likely alternator
  17. nyantong

Gearbox Problem Nissan Sentra N16

Its probably the valve body. Basically too much carbon and dirt will cause the valvebody to not function properly. Constant change of atf and atf filter is necessary.
  18. nyantong

What is this flash code meaning?

http://troublecodes.net/honda/ Faulty ECU???
  19. nyantong

fault code P0400 EGR on Mitsubishi airtrek turbo

Check your EGR valve. Should be carbon deposits. Either clean it or replace it
  20. nyantong

The Ultimate Choice! BMW vs MERCEDES BENZ

Audi is better! BMW = Banyak Masuk Workshop