Search results

1. Veho Muvi Gumball 3000 in car cam package

Veho have teamed up with Gumball 3000 to produce a new and unique range of action cameras. The latest addition the popular MUVI micro camcorder range introduces the MUVI HD Gumball 3000 Edition mini handsfree camcorder. The Gumball 3000 MUVI HD captures handsfree high definition footage and...
  2. B

Looking for Full face helmet

Bralt&Maven at GT Auto Sunway stocks Bell Racing helmets Kart and Auto Racing range plus Stilo Helmets arriving soon...
  3. B

Engine Balancing - Where in Sri Damansara?

the guy's name is Ozie, commonly referred to as Morey's cause he used to distribute Morey's products. his hp is 012 2037 052 shop is difficult to find even with address, so ask for directions...
  4. B

Looking for 2009 Toyota Camry, Pearl White with number plate SS 888 M

hi Keevan, haha, i would like to do the same to any lowlife that steals or uses a stolen car, but please don't do anything crazy, please just let me know if you spot the car, keep your ninja in one piece. Thanks Keevan, Benedict
  5. Looking for 2009 Toyota Camry, Pearl White with number plate SS 888 M

Hi All, Am just doing a favour for a friend, to ask for your help, if anybody spots a 2009 Toyota Camry in Pearl White, with a false numperplate SS 888 M (he told me that he checked with JPJ and there is no such number registered) The reason for this is that he suspects that it is his car...
  6. B

Random Shots from the 2010 Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

diy project in US is 1000x more impressive. see link Amazing: Home-Made Batmobile Tumbler Replica! - Carscoop
  7. B

BRIDE/MINI/MOMO/etc

tks bro, was fitted in my scooby, but the slider rails is from a honda if i'm not mistaken... can be modded to fit other cars.
  8. BRIDE/MINI/MOMO/etc

Hi, Have some items for sale, pls have a look and contact me at 012-3270577 or [email protected] if interested. tks 1: Bride Zeta 1, Recently reupholstered with black fabric + yellow stitching. Shell upholstered in Alcantara. Comes with Sabelt Clubman 4 point, Alloy Mounts and...
  9. B

SA22C for sale

hi arsenalboi, pmed u...
  10. B

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

hi all, pls view my SA22 for sale. tks bgr http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/228718-sa22c-for-sale.html
  11. B

SA22C for sale

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  12. B

SA22C for sale

kboey, have just PMed you. thanks. jdmparts, if you call to find out, then you'll know the secret... haha, seriously though, there is no secret, just prefer to have serious enquiries contact me directly. rgds, bgr
  13. B

SA22C for sale

arsenalboi, i stay in tmn seputeh. let me know if you interested to view car... rgds, bgr
  14. B

SA22C for sale

initial r, PMed you details. To all interested, the car has complete grant, docs for transfer, and valid roadtax till mid 2009. Am located around mid valley area, but somedays in kl or sunway. bgr.
  15. B

SA22C for sale

miduobee, luke skywalker, have pmed you the price. let me know if you guys need anything else... rgds, bgr
  16. B

SA22C for sale

:-) :-) :-) :-)
  17. B

SA22C for sale

hondawong, PMed you the asking price. bgr
  18. B

SA22C for sale

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  19. B

SA22C for sale

:-) :-) :-) :-)
  20. B

SA22C for sale

CK10, Arsenalboi, I have PM you guys the relevant information and price. Let me know if you have anymore queries. Thanks Rockcity, Thanks, and yes, spent lots of money, sad to let go, but have to sell... Regards, bgr

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all,
i just got my Wira aeroback installed Tein S.TEC lower springs with GAB SA shocks (all are new unit). However, after installation, i found out my car's rear is higher than front (the car head is facing floor).

The difference is not very severe but can be seen quite easily on flat ground. Now my front wheel arc can put in 2 fingers, but rear can put in 4 fingers :banghead: the difference is about 3 cm.

So is this normal?? will it back to front-rear same height later?? or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience