Search results

1. C

Hello, I've just arrived Malaysia, any suggestion of buying a car?

Plan to buy a NEW / USED car? come here and ask zenix. i think you have much better choice with 30k hard cash!
  2. C

Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

I have one year 2002 end. Vtec. How much you offer?
  3. C

It would be great if i can get something similar to that found in this Thai website...:itsme: HONDA CITY TYPE-Z
  4. C

Hey i am interested to install side skirt and spoiler but can not find leh... Any one ? How much it costs?:driver:
  5. C

wow repaint the panel.... big project leh.
  6. C

My dashboard get scratched by the stupid mechanic when changing the light bulbs for display panel :banghead::banghead: Any way to polish it back and remove the scratch?
  7. C

Just install the zenden stabilizer. Yup not so bumpy anymore. It cost me rM150. (red color) expensive ?:hmmmm:
  8. C

Well cant get the stabilizer thread. can anyone post here
  9. C

It is at jln perdana 2/16, behind those shamelin apartment
  10. C

Hay just want to know if stabilizing useful ? If so wat brand, how much it costs n where to get ?
  11. C

It is at jln perdana 2/16, behind those shamelin apartment
  12. C

The dashboard light is very dim. Any way to improve it. What bulb to change for car ceiling light ? Thanks.
  13. C

Interested to do full bodykit. Any recommendation? Where to do and how much ? Thanks.:adore:
  14. C

I got it from a shop in Cheras Perdana. Recommended by my dealer... Well HSC is expensive but their service is professional woo and do a lot of checking. I just hate my car to be serviced by trial and error mechanic.:stupid:
  15. C

Just went to HSC in Sri Damansara. The labour cost alone for 5k interval service is RM 50+ and 10K interval service is RM 120+, which is damn expensive. What make HSC different from other workshops that allow them to have the premium of changing high price ? :listen:
  16. C

Just got my car today... Really happy! The car is very well maintained by previous owner. Everything is original. The dealer just paint the car even though the original paint is also very good. Just change all 4 tires, 185/60/R14 michellin XM 1 cost RM 165 each..plus alignment all in RM 680...
  17. C

Okie Getting the car this Friday. Going to change all 4 tires. which brand you guys recommend ? and price. Is it good for me to send to Honda Service Center for at first few service? Thanks.
  18. C

Hi all, How much is the absorbers cost for our type Z city ? I dun know if it is suspension problem as the car does not appear to be smooth ( a bit bouncy ). How do we know our absorbers kon already ?
  19. C

Okie thanks. By the way which workshop u frequently go ? Care to share? The location ?:driver:
  20. C

Thanks DonCityZ, Can you tell me which workshop that is reliable and specialize in Honda car? Do they use genuine Honda spare parts? How much cheaper if compared with Honda Service Centre? Where can i get spare parts myself? Is there a price list online that i can check? Thanks...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I have some problem, after some investigations:

- usually when temperature passes half, radiator fan will on and once the temp is slightly below half, it stops
- problem is, sometimes even after half, the fan is still not moving causing the temperature raised high (almost red bar)
- i thought the fan broken, tried to knock the motor (suggestion from a friend), still not working
- but, when I turn the AC on, both fans (radiator & AC) are on now. Meaning, my radiator fan is working! It...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience