Search results

1. K

Japan's Recond Car For Sale 30% Less Than Market Value-Come And View

hey, Can i know what type of terms are this on? cash or can take loan? Is it net price, meaning just add insurance, then on the road? I am interested in the golf Gti and the BMW 3/5 series. Pls PM Details n your contact so we can discuss further. TQ.
  2. K

Freelance Investment Agent

Hi, I am Kelvin. Can you send me some details to my email [email protected] Thank You.
  3. K

Any S2000 unreg for sale around kl ?

bro, i think impossible to find unregistered S2000 man. Even 2nd hand is already tough to find.
  4. K

Great Deals for Imported CBU Cars!!!

I am looking for a Z4, preferably 2006 or 2007 model. Mileage the lower the better(below 20k will be good) Preferably recond. How much can you get it for?
  5. K

WTS All Japanese cars below market price!!!

Toyota Harrier 2.4 White 2006 and above. Preferably unregistered models. Do you have any units available? Pm me or email me at [email protected] - Price, year, loan availability,etc. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
  6. K

Imported cars cheap - loan arrangeable!!!

Pls pm me, or email me at [email protected]. I'm interested in getting any of the below:- CLS350 BMW 3 or 5 series or X6. Toyota Harrier 2.4 / 3.0, Toyota Caldina GT-4 N Spec Very interested buyer here. Pls pm me of availability, price, year, loan options, doc needed and interest...
  7. K

WTB ori Satria GTi 99/2000

email sent.
  8. K

WTB ori Satria GTi 99/2000

hey bro, i read about your plight on another thread, in regards to you getting hijacked to the deal. I'm thinking of selling my car. Plan on upgrading to another car. I'll snap some pictures and send to you at the end of the day when my camera's battery is fully charged up. ok? In the mean...
  9. K

1 more satria gti stolen

not another gti, aiyo, nowadays i so scared to drive my car out man. Scary le wei, some more now the prices of the car also not so good, want to sell also hard. everyone also scared to buy one now, after so many stealing cases. Can say every week also got one gone missing. No Demand now... haihz
  10. K

Nissan Fairlady 350 Z Cabriolet -Unregistered-

this one is it full spec? with navi and bose speakers?
  11. K

Unregistered cars for sale

hi, can i have some pictures of the chrysler crossfire, very interested. Send to my email [email protected]. Very interested here. Also quote me your best price. Thank You.
  12. K

Trade in car price....FREE QUOTATION

Satria GTI Year 1999 15 inch sport rims Stock Condition Well Maintained with service records
  13. K

Toyota MR-S SMT 1.8 VVT-i

just want to ask, is it crampy for a guy of 184cm to fit in this car? cause i'm considering this car but worry about the space, coz i've tried s2000, and fairlady roadster, but find it crampy. how about this car? is it about the same size as both? BTW i like the color you put on this car...
  14. K

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

hi all gtian's or previous owners, its been a while since someone actually post something meaningful on this website. It's been rather quiet, especially with all security issues out there. we should actually organize something... like TT or road trip. Bump: hi all gtian's or previous...
  15. K

Satria's Owners unite!!

Re: Satria Owners At Sri Hartamas ( Projet ) hi, i owned a SGTI, can i join you all for TT? The SGTI forum have been really quiet this days... :P
  16. K

yeap, another one going.... nvm lo, if he sell, then sure got someone buy ma, when that happens we still have a Gtian on the road... Don't be so sad Howard! Anyway what you guys doing over New Year's Eve?
  17. K

Brand New Honda Cars.

Hi KLX, In motor trader got ah? I couldnt locate any? I believe 3 doors not introduced in Malaysian Market. But i saw them at Singapore, and rumored to be introduced in Thailand. Papers? can you be more specific. which paper? THank you.
  18. K

Same gang meaning? same group of friends? or gtian's also? Haha.. its ok man christmas eve i wasn't free either.. my place had a christmas party. So i was busy becoming the man of the house... lols.. Maybe some other place when have chance then only intro. How was your dinner out with lenglui...
  19. K

haha... so now TT sessions got 3 GTIan's. Ok also. Hehe... Where should we put it at? BuSS79 where you stay at? Then we can come up with a location midway. Aiyo, howard?! so nice ah christmas eve go dinner with lenglui, how lenglui first... :P lolz... Supermodel ah? Got so many lenglui ah...
  20. K

Haha... but usually stock cars also command more money. So no need to MOD lo, its fast enough on stock. :P FC will be an issue if you mod it. S2000, eh, not for me. Hehe.. i test drive it last time, but can't fit... Hehe.. Too tight on me, its more of a roadster than a hatchback. I can't fit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu

is there any chamber kit n toe kit available for wira ??

wat is the advantage by using it??

usually for proton wira, rear using chamber kit n front is toe kit rite???

advice needed ..................:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience