Search results

1. F

[WTS] Yellow Speed Racing Coilover Kit & Big Brake Kit

Pls quote price for 4pot 826mm . need it to fit ek9 15" rims
  2. F

GoPro: Test drive FD2R

i wound have my passenger to wear the seat belt b4 driving at those speeds. and i do hope u are wearing it too.
  3. F

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

Loki- how much is the rigid collars from spoon? ridigcollar.com is selling at £150.00 for r32. (surprisingly they don;t have for r33 and r34) can u pls ask spoon how much for ek4/9 ? rigidcollar.com selling em for £135.00 . i want to know which is selling em cheaper.
  4. F

Stolen Red Satria GSR

now days ppl no longer break in the car ... they just tow it away..
  5. F

HELP~How to Define Spoon SW388 genuine rims?

where did u buy your rota slip stream from ? and how much was it?
  6. F

My civic eg got stolen PJD 9374

bro , sorry to hear about ur loss. i want to know ,when u left ur car parked there what security "gadget" did u put. e.g steering lock , clutch lock, immobilizer? i also got big fear parking my car outside.
  7. F

EK 2 door Stolen

dcloo .. care to give more details on how your friend secure his car? parked where? ..
  8. F

RON 95 vs 97 on B16A (or any DOHC VTEC engine), whats your opinion?

proven.... my friend was involved in an accident with a pajero. it was a X junction.his lite was green so he jalan... out of no where a speeding pajero whacked his savy at the side.his car spun 720'.( on lookers estimate the pajero was going around 100kmh. he escape with really minor injuries...
  9. F

Reputable Honda Workshop

i'm not too sure if anyone has already added this workshop or not it;s ah keong from fast autoworks shah alam contact 0123622138 he price is super reasonable if i'm not mistaken he's b18cR engine kosong is the cheapest in the market..loads of performance parts at a very "ah chong" workshop.
  10. F

Brake kit for ek

what's ur budget?... have u thought of 4 pots from other cars? rx7 fc/fd calipers, nissans skyline and silvia's all can be made to fit with some fabrication and depends on what size wheels u have.
  11. F

tufoil

how long have u been using tufoil?
  12. tufoil

u guys heard of this product? just wondering if the B series engine will accept this. anyone with any bad experience pls do let me know.
  13. F

Baffle Oil Pan

brother akuma dun confuse ur self la. my car is 2 door ek3 . that ah keong fella really nice guy. every think also chincai (price wise) .... i bought my 18cr from him also at a very good price. add this add that also never charge... only problem is his shop damn farking far.. and hard to...
  14. F

Baffle Oil Pan

yeah i got my 18cr conversion from ........ ah keong :D well i guess i better get a baffle welded in there b4 the next track day.. wonder what's the cost like?
  15. F

Baffle Oil Pan

a noob questions does the b18cR come with a baffle oil pan? thought of bringing my ek3 to the track but have fear of oil starvation
  16. F

EK9 Rear Antiroll Bar For Sale

bro can u pls weigh the lower arm... i want to know what's the weight..
  17. F

CIVIC R EK9 5knuckles convertion set

item still available??:confused:
  18. F

Kaitospeed : Brembo MAX Civic EG/EK/ES

do u have it in a bigger size?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, currently i had a vr4 engine with modify mounting on TB side, as i know if want to put in wira chassis perfectly need to use Evo TB bracket mount. now i wonder is perdana 1st gen single cam 4g63 TB are same as evo mount? pls advice me on my build :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience