Search results

1. original toyota altezza front bumper+fog+lips

original toyota altezza front bumper+fog Selling used original front bumper c/w fog (98-01model). Front bumper passenger side have crack below headlamp around 1 inch but repairable. Take all for RM690. Promotion : take lip only at RM 360 serious buyer only. Call/text/whatsapp...
  2. Altezza 3S-GE Head Gasket Kit (some part taken)

Original Toyota Altezza 3S-GE engine gasket head kit toyota part no 04112-74780 Bought new set just to replace my plug seal gasket. Please take note that some parts are taken out from the set. What u see as on picture is what you get. The box Top head, intake and exhaust gasket...
  3. HKS Super Power Flow for Altezza

HKS Open Pod Super Power Flow for Altezza (200-80) HI, Im selling of my original HKS super power flow kit for altezza. All accessories included except missing some screw for bracket. The mushroom head is 200-80 mm. Plug and play for toyota altezza SXE10. Filter element are...
  4. WTA : Adjustable rear toe arm

hi guys, anybody know where to find this item? I want the left side since my altezza always have rear toe problem on the left side. the mechanic said that the due to my member frame is already 'lembik' , if he adjust it by the toe screw, a few days later it can move again. so he supposed to...
  5. What I've done to my stock navigation

Hi All, how to modifiy ur stock navigation just wanna share knowledge with you. Kindly pls use translation page like altavista to translate.but i think the picture is enough to understand :proud: If u have stock navigation,i"m sure it is not working rite?so how come u do this like...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys , I'm planning to do some tuning for my car. For the time being , I did the 4-2-1 exhaust only. and I got few questions to ask. For what I know is that I want more initial speed from my car.. Is it so called low-mid speed ? Which means I wan more pick up instead of high speed.. Cause I not gonna do more then 130 normally. Let's say from nought to 100 faster.. cause I really seldom drive beyond 130.

What shud I mod ?
I planned to have my air filer changed , is HKS a good product...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience