Search results

1. F

DC5 Technical Problems/Issues

my dc5 last time does sometimes give out that weird 'pop' and crunch(which is normal among other dc5's i guess) but never ever had any problems regarding with the gearbox..i thought i was the only one having this kind of stuff:hmmmm:..however, it only happens to me during high revving and...
  2. F

That's my Honda!

super hilarious..whoever mixed the pics n the songs really did a good job..thumbs up for mr.anonymous this post made my weekend i guess..thanks:congrats:
  3. F

(wtb) dc5 type r

u got pm!!:biggrin:
  4. F

Owners' career

walawey my career already mentioned even before i posted..thank you..
  5. F

DC5 Advice

this shop is in hong kong..yahooo~:thefinger:
  6. F

Need some Help , Advise and Suggestion

Yaw90 : after a few months of clutch pumping, ur leg muscles have become stronger thus when u press the clutch, feels lighter. Juz my 2cents. Apa la aku mengarut ni. Selamat malam.
  7. F

Side activities(non-motorsport-related)

Jom futsal so that everyone can be in shape. Hehe
  8. F

New Member Reporting In

Tim is sooooo good ad this:thefinger: hahahaha
  9. F

Next TT session

Hello friends. Let's meet up tomorrow night shall we? Long time didnt TKSS with u guys.. Date: 13 Nov 2009 Time: 9pm Venue: Awan Besar (big parking space but no nice food) or Kayu Nasi Kandar Aman Suria (nice food but most likely will clash with zth gathering means no parking) Put your name...
  10. F

Sure u can bro. Ur overage if u ask me. Hahaha:thefinger:
  11. F

Why dont u try it urself?:nurse:
  12. F

New Member Reporting In

I smell burning rubber welcome dvino and congrats on ur purchase
  13. F

Behind timesquare:nurse:
  14. F

Well we got a bunch of spa goers here i see. I wonder why:thefinger:
  15. F

Lets play futsal. Dc5 vs fd2 with ep3 jadi ref hehehehe
  16. F

give the task to en kilat to spray the balls(n ur own):thefinger: so who's the golf master here? let him setup the trip la. i know nuts about golf
  17. F

driving range can ah?nak try tp xde set.. nak put in the whole 18 holes x reti..pukul bola je bole try
  18. F

all lightning knows to play is himslef..wakakaka.. subcon, no more back-packing ka?interesting meh
  19. Side activities(non-motorsport-related)

hye guys. just wanted to share something not related to motorsports if u guys dont mind. i believe that this forum is not just for the sake of motorsports but more than that. ideas were exchanged, new business partners are made, long lost friends were reunited. so what if we share what we...
  20. F

Need some Help , Advise and Suggestion

had same problem once.. sent back to workshop and did re-installation, problem solved.. but wasn't sure what they did..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

planing to change my gearbox.i'm using auto gearbox and planing to change to 1.6 mivec manual gearbox. need more pick-up n top speed.

So how much is the cost to change it?
what are the things that i had to change?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience