1. A

[WTS]New Kenwood TK-3107 walkie talkie

hey bro...still can get this model ah..need something can reach 480Mhz at least....thanks..pls pm me price ..need just 1 unit
  2. A

ZTH MINI Club!

Re: ZTH MINI Club! wow wee!! i left this club/forum ages ago and im soo happy its still running!! Hey people....KEEP the MINI spirit going ok!!! Regards, Ex-Mini Cooper Driver 1.3 1995 Fuel Injection convert to Carb & Webber 40. Longest Drive - KL - Penang - KL within 12 Hrs Fun Drive -...
  3. A

G3nesis Crew

Heyaz...good question. No updates for ages. But G3NESIS Crew still is alive. Ocasionally i guess.. hahahaha....VAL!!!!! Take a break from ur career and come back here!!!
  4. A

ZTH MINI Club!

hey fastclubman....how are u bro? congrats on getting married... cheers ash
  5. A

What is the best tyre width for a Satria?

as for the tyre...Goodyear NCT5 is good....im using it for my Savvy, Mercedes E280 and BMW 520i.....value for money i say....abt the rims....1.3 stick to below 15...1.6 then 15 no problem la...
  6. A

Gen2,Waja,Wira,Savvy,Neo Owners!!!

helooo.... Savvy w/ R3 Bodykit here....Standard car la.... Nice to meet u guys!! Cheers
  7. A

ZTH MINI Club!

Aloha...long time no see guys..... Some of you am sure know me..and others wont know.. So let me re-introduce my self.. Am Ash... LOL..hahaha..lame i know.... Well just dropped by to say hello once again.. cheers...
  8. A

G3nesis Crew

wow....a reply to genesis crew....its been ages...hahahahahaa....how is everyone? why la no tt.....VAL!!!!!!!!! sniffffffff sniffffffff...dun miss me ady ah? yala..see me online only.......:'( hahahahha
  9. A

ZTH MINI Club!

Aloha fellow Mini gang.... Long time i havent been on here...how u all doing? As for me..ive retired from all Mini events....My car just been restored (again cos gatal la...change color etc) and is for sale.... :P Anyway...hope u all enjoy ya lil cars....if anyone interested to buy my car do...
  10. A

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

Aloha....this is the 1st time im posting here on the 1.6ers...was from the Mini Forum and a Minian for some years... :P But now most prob getting a 1.6 Satria 97/99 Reg.... Hope to get to know u guys... Cheers.. PS: FUGZ....wassup bro? if i do get my new ride....do show me the ropes of these...
  11. A

G3nesis Crew

yeap...for sure..after ur pageant la...will surely be there..must support u mah....all the best k.....see u 2morrow nite..
  12. A

G3nesis Crew

Heya Adrian...yea was nice meeting you too. Glad that u joined us actually. Hope to see you at our next TT. BTW Val...awesome game of pool we had.. we should do it more often ya..hehehehe...."hand circles over pocket that is being targetted"..hahahahahahahahaha.. Cheers..
  13. A

G3nesis Crew

hehee....one big happy family..so nice to know.... :D hugs to everyone then...lol....
  14. A

G3nesis Crew

15. A

G3nesis Crew

hey Val....ILL BE THERE!!! hahahahaha......stopped work for now....long story and will tell u later on..hahaha......so when and where.....ill bring my fish la...nite dun take my Mini out often..kekekekeke.....remember..my stickers!! hehehehe cheers..
  16. A

G3nesis Crew

TT..cool!! Heya everyone...yea a TT sounds good la Val...hope i can make it la....sadly i hardly even have time now for my self as im working....well catch up soon ya...take care... Ash (The White Fish Driver)
  17. A

ZTH MINI Club!

sad sad heya everyone...WOW...a Mini gathering....such good news....how are u guys la? been ages since i was on here..lol....anyway..u all enjoy ya time there k....all those wonderful tiny cutey cars...haha....see ya all around.... Ash
  18. A

G3nesis Crew

heyaz!!! Long time no see...how is everyone??? hahaha im so bored so just logged on to say hello... take care everyone.. cheers.. Ash
  19. A

ZTH MINI Club!

cchoi....sorry man..really cant remember what i payed for the restoration of my seats...ehhehehe...but i know a good place in Puchong called Carbi Decor.. they did my Kembara and Ford Escape...very good work..reasonable price... btw everyone..the Batu Belah place in Klang is a good...
  20. A

ZTH MINI Club!

Mine is a 1.3 Rover engine... =)

I am trying to look for the positive terminal on my Myvi alternator.
Can anyone help by providing pictures?

Regards,
Noobie