Search results

1. sagaevo

Getting a 2nd hand Mazda RX-7 1996

Well...as this comes to the 5th page of your thread here.....so by now you should've know which one that you would be choosing........12savefuel have given you a good insight on what to expect with the RX7s and also recommends S15 to you......surely folks here have been very helpful to share...
  2. sagaevo

Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (M)

Damn.......very very very very nice....... I say it again.... Very very very very nice.....
  3. sagaevo

Hot hatch daily driver - Renault Clio RS 197 - RM105,000

Hahaha....enche airel got stung with this beast now....:biggrin:
  4. sagaevo

Subaru Impreza GC -Track Car for sale

sold!!
  5. sagaevo

Honda Integra DA6 2 doors B20B + B18CR

Sorry bro, just got the word from my friend that he has sold the car on early last week. Thanks!
  6. sagaevo

Mitsubishi EVO - INSURANCE Issue

If they refuse or you felt cheated/dissatisfied, then you can always bring it up to the Tribunal . It's either you will get what you want or you will have to settle for a WIN-WIN situation par, but it'll definitely will put a jolt to the insurance corp. :thefinger::thefinger:
  7. sagaevo

Mitsubishi EVO - INSURANCE Issue

this got nothing to do with the loading issues that you guys are currently discussing about...instead it's just another add on info that might benefit you folks perhaps..... https://www.ism.net.my/ConsumerServices.aspx
  8. sagaevo

wts your skyline? post it here

Oh i see hehehe....in my case it was my friend who received the response and forwarded the mail to me. Nigerian scam.....then i bet there are many out there may have got caught with his illustrious offer...
  9. sagaevo

Yup, exactly bro gobiz2........well, it's so happened that a close friend of mine emailed the seller and got a lengthy reply....what i can highlight is he said that he is working in Labuan's O&G offshore and only can be communicated via email......i have seen a number of scammer's irresistible...
  10. sagaevo

Just asking... is this too good to be true? 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 with RB26 Twin Turbo Engin Selangor
  11. sagaevo

BUMP!! call me for a good price...
  12. sagaevo

BUMP!! call me for good deal...how often do you come across with GC track car hehe....
  13. sagaevo

Toyota Supra 2JZ 3.0 - Show room condition

Damn....how can a man don't fall in love with the Supra.....damn and double damn....epic!! BUMP!
  14. sagaevo

Honda Integra DA6 2 doors B20B + B18CR

wimp43v3r: yes it is still available and the price is goodly negotiable. Call me at 017 305 0335
  15. sagaevo

Car is up for sale again. Booker backed out last minute. Please call for more info..i don't often check my PMs...
  16. sagaevo

As for now it is in BOOKED status. But i'm still awaiting for the full payment from the "booker". I will update if should anything comes up.
  17. sagaevo

Car booked!!
  18. sagaevo

Sunday BUMP..
  19. sagaevo

Friday BUMP!! Price can be negotiated....