Search results

1. J

The rev wheels online shop

i m looking 19 inch for estima..any ideal??
  2. J

Looking for Half Cut??????

bro..i m looking for Nissan VQ30 half cut..how much?/
  3. Black Meter convertion.

Dear all taiko/sifu... Need help..i plan to convert my cefiro A32 2.0 local spec meter to Black meter(Japan spec).any 1 got the complete wiring connection diagram??i mean with the connection for P,R,N,D,1,2 and the digital mileage....your help is appreciate....thanks alot..
  4. J

Meter with Red Needle & 260km/h

all Taiko/Sifu..Need help..any wiring diagram for black face meter with local body harness..Thanks alot
  5. J

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

dear bos,how much for Nissan Cefiro,Front upper,Rear Upper,Rear Lower and do u have any photo...Thanks
  6. J

c-tech chassis stabilizer bar

dear bos, how much foe Cefiro A32 front bar,rear bar,front lower bar and any photo?...thanks
  7. J

need help..

all sifu.. already change to Nissan original auto oil(matic D) and install the oil cooler check all d but the problem still occur.is my gearbox problem?need to change whole gearbox?my foreman told me only change the valve inside gearbox can d no need to change whole gearbox.Possible???
  8. J

TT @ Juru Autocity

ok..pls let me know the date...
  9. J

need help..

sorry bro..i miss out engine oil. nice to meet u all.. i from Penang,can i know whr u all from.
  10. J

need help..

bro weikee it cost me rm350 plus the auto oil filter.(auto oil 5 ltr). bro doraemon98 for the "D" problem already solve.now is when i drive at highway i can feel the "jerk" and when sumtime stop at traffic light once u tekan minyak the whole car like frog jump than after that like normal d...
  11. J

need help..

According to my foreman he use the Nissan original auto oil.but now a day alot of fake auto oil in the market,i also dun know whether he use the original 1.. ---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 PM ---------- bro weikee,do u know how...
  12. need help..

To all SIFU/Senior. I just brought a used Cefiro beginning of the year.now my car having problem on the gearbox. in the morning when engine is cool,after start the car and move the gear to 'D' the car cannot move need to wait 5 to 7 sec only the car can move.after change the gear filter(at...
  13. J

JANNAH exterior and body store, ur premier source for all rare JDM parts

NISSAN genuine rubber spoiler (with NISSAN wording) still available??pls contact me at 0124717990 Jeff..thanks
  14. J

TT @ Juru Autocity

Can i join??pls let me know when is next TT...
  15. J

Brand New KW GERMANY Hi-Low Adjustable Absorber Kit For Many Kind Of Cars for Sale!!

Re: Brand New KW GERMANY Hi-Low Adjustable Absorber Kit For Many Kind Of Cars for Sal nissan cefiro A32 how much?if only front how much?
  16. J

GAB Suspension for Sale

looking adjustable for Nissan cefiro A32..how much..
  17. J

Improve comfort, sport and adjustable suspension

how much the adjustable for Nissan cefiro A32
  18. J

Evo 7 oem rim

bro..best price.
  19. J

Wts: Subaru wrx ver9

my dream car ler....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello friends :wavey:

When you care for something, you want only the best for it. My buddy is of that breed. He came to see me as he wanted me correct his ride, a sporty Honda Civic. We then set a tentative date. His brother brought the car 2 days in advance. I was not at home.

The ride was well taken care of overall although with the alternate sun and rain prevailing, you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience